Anyone Looking for a New High Risk Funder?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Looking for large broker to send referrals too!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 02-26-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Max Advance is funding all industries. As long as they can afford it, we will fund it. Recently revised underwriting guidelines are allowing for more aggressive funding.

Steven Hauptman
    Director of Business Development
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext. 214
    Cell: 516-458-4462
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Email: S.Hauptman@MaxAdvance.com
    Last edited by admin; 04-27-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Andrew McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    YellowStone Capital
    160 Pearl Street, 5th Floor
    New York , New York 10005
    Ph: (347) 464 0785
    Cl: (646) 300 1193.
    Fx: (646) 213 1790

adddd.jpg
    this says it all

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

I love that graphic...

How aggressive are you? Do you allow syndication on deals? E-mail me rocniel@lendinero.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAdvance View Post
    Max Advance is funding all industries. As long as they can afford it, we will fund it. Recently revised underwriting guidelines are allowing for more aggressive funding.

Steven Hauptman
    Attachment 287

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

Steven Hauptman
    Attachment 287
    All industries? Even the scary ones (eg. medical marijuana, e-cigs, gun shops)???

We are looking at all industries, including some of the ones you mentioned. We are NOT currently funding marijuana clinics- industry is too new, and due to recent legislation we will take a wait and see approach on that one.

We funded a few of them recently and so far so good but we gave them much less then we would normally do based on their volume

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    We funded a few of them recently and so far so good but we gave them much less then we would normally do based on their volume
    Seeing what is going on, I would have to guess that you are doing it based on bank accounts or merchant accounts that are set up falsely. It doesn't appear that any bank or processor is willing to support that merchant type at this time and all of the ones that were supporting those have shut them down. My biggest concern would be funding a merchant based on that false pretense and the financial institution learning about it, shutting it down and then leave you with no way to collect.

If you have an hour, CNBC had a special on Wednesday night that looked at the pot business in Colorado. I am sure they will be rerunning it non-stop. There are some folks out there that are going to make a lot of money. I think the larger players out there will become to that industry what the largest distilleries and breweries were at the end of prohibition. A few of them will rise to the top and have multi-billion dollar companies. On the down side, it looks like competition is heavy already so there will be many who poor money into the industry and just cannot compete.

we funded a few of them and the advances are about 10-20% of what a normal approval looks like...so if we do end up taking a hit it will be small

do you have a link the CNBC special?

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    Seeing what is going on, I would have to guess that you are doing it based on bank accounts or merchant accounts that are set up falsely. It doesn't appear that any bank or processor is willing to support that merchant type at this time and all of the ones that were supporting those have shut them down. My biggest concern would be funding a merchant based on that false pretense and the financial institution learning about it, shutting it down and then leave you with no way to collect.

If you have an hour, CNBC had a special on Wednesday night that looked at the pot business in Colorado. I am sure they will be rerunning it non-stop. There are some folks out there that are going to make a lot of money. I think the larger players out there will become to that industry what the largest distilleries and breweries were at the end of prohibition. A few of them will rise to the top and have multi-billion dollar companies. On the down side, it looks like competition is heavy already so there will be many who poor money into the industry and just cannot compete.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Not sure if you can watch the whole show on this site or if it is just a commercial for it, but here is the show's page http://www.cnbc.com/id/101412302

thanks...appreciate it

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

We are looking at all industries, including some of the ones you mentioned. We are NOT currently funding marijuana clinics- industry is too new, and due to recent legislation we will take a wait and see approach on that one.
    EXCEPT for anything housing related.....

Sponsor Reputation points: 429

PERFECT! CONTACT MY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT. I DO HIGH RISK!
    bizdev@cresthillcapital.com - we Don't broker your paper! We fund it direct!

Member Reputation points: 131

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post

I'm in Denver and I use my ATM card every time. It has to be ran as an ATM transaction and I get hit $2 from my bank. We also brokered a $45k deal while it was still just medical and it was paying off so fast the bank actually lowered the RTR.