Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
Seeing what is going on, I would have to guess that you are doing it based on bank accounts or merchant accounts that are set up falsely. It doesn't appear that any bank or processor is willing to support that merchant type at this time and all of the ones that were supporting those have shut them down. My biggest concern would be funding a merchant based on that false pretense and the financial institution learning about it, shutting it down and then leave you with no way to collect.

If you have an hour, CNBC had a special on Wednesday night that looked at the pot business in Colorado. I am sure they will be rerunning it non-stop. There are some folks out there that are going to make a lot of money. I think the larger players out there will become to that industry what the largest distilleries and breweries were at the end of prohibition. A few of them will rise to the top and have multi-billion dollar companies. On the down side, it looks like competition is heavy already so there will be many who poor money into the industry and just cannot compete.
I'm in Denver and I use my ATM card every time. It has to be ran as an ATM transaction and I get hit $2 from my bank. We also brokered a $45k deal while it was still just medical and it was paying off so fast the bank actually lowered the RTR.