Backdoored by Empire - caught red-handed
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

We received the file on 3/25, it was submitted 3/28 (not 3/26), and funded next day 3/29.... Empire asked me to defend them by explaining it was my deal from one of our ISO's, and I said no problem. See below:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 9:43 AM -0700
    Subject: PRECISION MEASURE LLC
    To: "Empire Funding"
    Cc: "John Philbin"

Pay him

DATE: 3/29/2016
    DEAL NAME: PRECISION MEASURE LLC
    FUNDED AMOUNT: $7,000
    ISO PAYOUT: 7%
    PSF: $200
    COMMISSION:$490
    TOTAL: $690
    ISO NAME: john blue clover

[QUOTE=Blue Clover Financial;46799]We received the file on 3/25, it was submitted 3/28 (not 3/26), and funded next day 3/29.... Empire asked me to defend them by explaining it was my deal from one of our ISO's, and I said no problem. See below:

We submitted the file on 3/27 (see original post). You admittedly submitted it on 3/28. We should have been protected on this submission. When you submitted it a day later, Empire should have notified you that the file had already been submitted by another ISO. That fact that we never received the approval or any reply whatsoever, while the deal was allowed to be submitted after us and closed up by another ISO (assuming all of this is even true in the first place) is inexcusable. And then for us to have submitted 11 more files and receive no response is also fishy.

I appreciate your post because you helped prove my point. None of this is your fault by the way. Presumably you had no knowledge that we had submitted the file before you.

Everybody is right that it's a tiny deal and nothing to cry over. But the size of the deal shouldn't matter when it comes to polices, procedures and ethics. Funders shouldn't backdoor deals regardless of size. And if you're a submissions-driven company, you should have your **** together and be able to manage correspondence and deal flow with promptness and professionalism. Don't tell an ISO that you're email wasn't working for a month, because even if that's true, it kind of makes you look worse than if you just said you stole the deals.

Last but not least, I don't think you should have posted the merchant's name. I get that you were trying to prove what happened, but you could have PMd it to me. I masked any personally-identifiable information from my original post. Now this thread connects his company name to an excerpt from his bank statement on a public form. I am going to edit my post to remove the images (if I can even do that) and I would suggest you do the same with the company name, now that everybody has made their points.