Backdoored by Empire - caught red-handed
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Blue Clover Financial

We received this file from one of our ISO's on 3/25, submitted to Empire on 3/26, and it was funded 3/29. (merchant stopped making payments 3 days later, promptly defaulted LOL). We received the commission from Empire next business day after funding, and we promptly paid out our ISO..... We' have over 100 ISO's, and have submitted hundreds of files to Empire in the last few months, and have never been back door'd. We use just about every lender for the tough to fund D and F paper, and these guys will fund anyone with a heartbeat and 3 months of bank....

On a side note, Blue Clover Financial specializes in Commercial Lending, Buy Fix and Flip, AR Financing, Asset Lending, Equipment Leasing, Lines of Credit, and MCA..... If your merchants have commercial property, assets, 700+ credit score, accounts receivables, give me a call, we'll get them done!

John Philbin
    Blue Clover Financial
    NO BUSINESS LEFT BEHIND!
    Phone: (561) 406-9880
    Fax: (561) 409-5137

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Clover Financial View Post
    We received this file from one of our ISO's on 3/25, submitted to Empire on 3/26, and it was funded 3/29. (merchant stopped making payments 3 days later, promptly defaulted LOL). We received the commission from Empire next business day after funding, and we promptly paid out our ISO..... We' have over 100 ISO's, and have submitted hundreds of files to Empire in the last few months, and have never been back door'd. We use just about every lender for the tough to fund D and F paper, and these guys will fund anyone with a heartbeat and 3 months of bank....

On a side note, Blue Clover Financial specializes in Commercial Lending, Buy Fix and Flip, AR Financing, Asset Lending, Equipment Leasing, Lines of Credit, and MCA..... If your merchants have commercial property, assets, 700+ credit score, accounts receivables, give me a call, we'll get them done!

John Philbin
    Blue Clover Financial
    NO BUSINESS LEFT BEHIND!
    So you submitted this file to them on a Saturday? Something sounds fishy about this story. You made an account today to come to Empires defense. Hmmmmmm
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Credibly1 View Post
    So you submitted this file to them on a Saturday? Something sounds fishy about this story. You made an account today to come to Empires defense. Hmmmmmm
    I guess your not InCredibly impressed...

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    Dang! that just happened@!

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    Crafty. Have to give credit where credit is due as they say.
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

We received the file on 3/25, it was submitted 3/28 (not 3/26), and funded next day 3/29.... Empire asked me to defend them by explaining it was my deal from one of our ISO's, and I said no problem. See below:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 9:43 AM -0700
    Subject: PRECISION MEASURE LLC
    To: "Empire Funding"
    Cc: "John Philbin"

Pay him

DATE: 3/29/2016
    DEAL NAME: PRECISION MEASURE LLC
    FUNDED AMOUNT: $7,000
    ISO PAYOUT: 7%
    PSF: $200
    COMMISSION:$490
    TOTAL: $690
    ISO NAME: john blue clover

[QUOTE=Blue Clover Financial;46799]We received the file on 3/25, it was submitted 3/28 (not 3/26), and funded next day 3/29.... Empire asked me to defend them by explaining it was my deal from one of our ISO's, and I said no problem. See below:

We submitted the file on 3/27 (see original post). You admittedly submitted it on 3/28. We should have been protected on this submission. When you submitted it a day later, Empire should have notified you that the file had already been submitted by another ISO. That fact that we never received the approval or any reply whatsoever, while the deal was allowed to be submitted after us and closed up by another ISO (assuming all of this is even true in the first place) is inexcusable. And then for us to have submitted 11 more files and receive no response is also fishy.

I appreciate your post because you helped prove my point. None of this is your fault by the way. Presumably you had no knowledge that we had submitted the file before you.

Everybody is right that it's a tiny deal and nothing to cry over. But the size of the deal shouldn't matter when it comes to polices, procedures and ethics. Funders shouldn't backdoor deals regardless of size. And if you're a submissions-driven company, you should have your **** together and be able to manage correspondence and deal flow with promptness and professionalism. Don't tell an ISO that you're email wasn't working for a month, because even if that's true, it kind of makes you look worse than if you just said you stole the deals.

Last but not least, I don't think you should have posted the merchant's name. I get that you were trying to prove what happened, but you could have PMd it to me. I masked any personally-identifiable information from my original post. Now this thread connects his company name to an excerpt from his bank statement on a public form. I am going to edit my post to remove the images (if I can even do that) and I would suggest you do the same with the company name, now that everybody has made their points.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Clover Financial View Post

John Philbin
    Blue Clover Financial
    NO BUSINESS LEFT BEHIND!

John Philbin is as straight and honest as they come, have 1 conversation and you will know exactly what i mean, and i am saying this knowing that he could have sent us more of those deals for us to fund!! but facts are facts and John is the real deal.

my comment was only because someone said Johns story seems fishy otherwise i have no sides on this matter.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 04-28-2016 at 01:44 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com