Backdoored by Empire - caught red-handed
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

wow, there are so many things wrong with this I dont know where to start.. I dont know what is more pathetic for a company to do steal a deal and profit off of someone else's work, or the fact that a they thought it was worth doing it on a $5900 deal. Joke
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    wow, there are so many things wrong with this I dont know where to start.. I dont know what is more pathetic for a company to do steal a deal and profit off of someone else's work, or the fact that a they thought it was worth doing it on a $5900 deal. Joke
    Very true, especially given that situations like this go public within minutes of being discovered. As a funder you can do right by an ISO 10K times, but if they even susect that you did something under-handed then you're done. And in truth, there is very few ways to come back from that.

Submitted many deals to Empire to get NO RESPONSE back. No confirmation. No nothing but the finger. I'd stay away. I got only a handful of lenders I work with and I can count them on 1 hand. Based on existing relationships and taking a chance. I would recommend Wall Street Funding for your riskier deals. They are good with communication and confirmation. Mark is professional and even though files often get declined, at least it's done so within a few hours of submission.

Sending your deal to Empire, you might as well through your deal into a fire never to be seen or heard from again. They talk a big game on LinkedIn. "I fund any deal" "I fund same day" "Send me all your dead files" etc.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by ElitheMoneyGuy View Post
    Submitted many deals to Empire to get NO RESPONSE back. No confirmation. No nothing but the finger. I'd stay away. I got only a handful of lenders I work with and I can count them on 1 hand. Based on existing relationships and taking a chance. I would recommend Wall Street Funding for your riskier deals. They are good with communication and confirmation. Mark is professional and even though files often get declined, at least it's done so within a few hours of submission.

Sending your deal to Empire, you might as well through your deal into a fire never to be seen or heard from again. They talk a big game on LinkedIn. "I fund any deal" "I fund same day" "Send me all your dead files" etc.
    I would have stopped submitting after the first one with no response.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    Why would you instantly believe the story? Maybe Empire got it from another ISO? Hard to believe they would steal a $6k deal.
    High risk paper

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

[QUOTE=MidnightAdvance;96100]Why would you instantly believe the story? Maybe Empire got it from another ISO? Hard to believe they would steal a $6k deal.[/QUO

Nothing surprises me in this industry anymore.. You can only trust the people that you have a proven track record with, everyone else will try to screw you
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Why would you instantly believe the story? Maybe Empire got it from another ISO? Hard to believe they would steal a $6k deal.
    pretty clever way to hurt your competition by bringing up a 2 year old thread .