Backdoored by Empire - caught red-handed - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Clover Financial View Post
    We received this file from one of our ISO's on 3/25, submitted to Empire on 3/26, and it was funded 3/29. (merchant stopped making payments 3 days later, promptly defaulted LOL). We received the commission from Empire next business day after funding, and we promptly paid out our ISO..... We' have over 100 ISO's, and have submitted hundreds of files to Empire in the last few months, and have never been back door'd. We use just about every lender for the tough to fund D and F paper, and these guys will fund anyone with a heartbeat and 3 months of bank....

On a side note, Blue Clover Financial specializes in Commercial Lending, Buy Fix and Flip, AR Financing, Asset Lending, Equipment Leasing, Lines of Credit, and MCA..... If your merchants have commercial property, assets, 700+ credit score, accounts receivables, give me a call, we'll get them done!

John Philbin
    Blue Clover Financial
    NO BUSINESS LEFT BEHIND!
    Phone: (561) 406-9880
    Fax: (561) 409-5137

John Philbin is as straight and honest as they come, have 1 conversation and you will know exactly what i mean, and i am saying this knowing that he could have sent us more of those deals for us to fund!! but facts are facts and John is the real deal.

my comment was only because someone said Johns story seems fishy otherwise i have no sides on this matter.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 04-28-2016 at 01:44 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

[QUOTE=Blue Clover Financial;46799]We received the file on 3/25, it was submitted 3/28 (not 3/26), and funded next day 3/29.... Empire asked me to defend them by explaining it was my deal from one of our ISO's, and I said no problem. See below:

We submitted the file on 3/27 (see original post). You admittedly submitted it on 3/28. We should have been protected on this submission. When you submitted it a day later, Empire should have notified you that the file had already been submitted by another ISO. That fact that we never received the approval or any reply whatsoever, while the deal was allowed to be submitted after us and closed up by another ISO (assuming all of this is even true in the first place) is inexcusable. And then for us to have submitted 11 more files and receive no response is also fishy.

I appreciate your post because you helped prove my point. None of this is your fault by the way. Presumably you had no knowledge that we had submitted the file before you.

Everybody is right that it's a tiny deal and nothing to cry over. But the size of the deal shouldn't matter when it comes to polices, procedures and ethics. Funders shouldn't backdoor deals regardless of size. And if you're a submissions-driven company, you should have your **** together and be able to manage correspondence and deal flow with promptness and professionalism. Don't tell an ISO that you're email wasn't working for a month, because even if that's true, it kind of makes you look worse than if you just said you stole the deals.

Last but not least, I don't think you should have posted the merchant's name. I get that you were trying to prove what happened, but you could have PMd it to me. I masked any personally-identifiable information from my original post. Now this thread connects his company name to an excerpt from his bank statement on a public form. I am going to edit my post to remove the images (if I can even do that) and I would suggest you do the same with the company name, now that everybody has made their points.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

These days BIZ, almost nobody gets exclusivity. It is first one back with the contract.

Fewer and fewer funds are granting exclusivity

Not true. You just have to find the right Funder

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobPearlman View Post
    Not true. You just have to find the right Funder
    why do you want exclusivity? It hurts you as much as it helps. I rather have a fair chance on every deal. Ill take my chances going up against someone rather then taking to a different bank where the offer might not be as good
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Empire Backdoored us as well. I was stupid to even begin with them.....we caught them red handed.

Send us your high risk deals. We have quick response times and value our partnerships.
    --

Reuven Mirlis
    President & CEO

RDM Capital Funding
    777 Passaic Ave, Suite 375
    Clifton, NJ 07012

Phone: 973-747-9846
    Fax: 877-837-6080
    Reuven@RDMCapitalFunding.com
    www.RDMCapitalFunding.com

They did the same thing to me. Gave me and offer of 7k. Called merchant and offered them 8.5k. Scumbags.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    These days BIZ, almost nobody gets exclusivity. It is first one back with the contract.

Fewer and fewer funds are granting exclusivity
    Pearl offers 14 day exclusivity on all newly submitted ISO deals
    PM me if you're not signed up already

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    wow, there are so many things wrong with this I dont know where to start.. I dont know what is more pathetic for a company to do steal a deal and profit off of someone else's work, or the fact that a they thought it was worth doing it on a $5900 deal. Joke
    Why would you instantly believe the story? Maybe Empire got it from another ISO? Hard to believe they would steal a $6k deal.
    High risk paper

[QUOTE=MidnightAdvance;96100]Why would you instantly believe the story? Maybe Empire got it from another ISO? Hard to believe they would steal a $6k deal.[/QUO

Nothing surprises me in this industry anymore.. You can only trust the people that you have a proven track record with, everyone else will try to screw you
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Karen37a
    why is this thread being pulled back up again from 2016

I know why....( told you so)

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Why would you instantly believe the story? Maybe Empire got it from another ISO? Hard to believe they would steal a $6k deal.
    pretty clever way to hurt your competition by bringing up a 2 year old thread .

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Marcus, keep it up and I知 bumping that thread from 1972 about you. You don稚 want that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

When will eveyrone realize that Safety in this industry is everything. Sign up with people that others already trust. There are about 5 funders in this industry which every broker should stear clear from.

Learn from others mistakes and move past them.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    When will eveyrone realize that Safety in this industry is everything. Sign up with people that others already trust. There are about 5 funders in this industry which every broker should stear clear from.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    yep this sums it up perfectly
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Marcus, keep it up and I’m bumping that thread from 1972 about you. You don’t want that.
    My parents were not married yet in 1972
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    My parents were not married yet in 1972
    Which is a SCANDAL!!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

or just become the funder and stop all this nonsense and control your destiny

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

This
    who?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    or just become the funder and stop all this nonsense and control your destiny
    I agree with this but I still think people need to syndicate with funders who you have a good relationship with and are established ...or at least I do.

You cant be all things to all people.

Selling a refrigerator to an Eskimo going over a waterfall at night with 3 penguins working for the save the penguin foundation, while looking at yourself in the mirror, blowing kisses with your Christian Louboutin snow boots on and Louie Vuitton purse gets tiring
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-08-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Karen37a
    Which is a SCANDAL!!!!!!
    West coast is at 98078 reputation points...I was going to add to the reputation points to see if when it goes over 100k does it start again back to zero like an old cars odometer.

that would be a scandal ..or he has to hold at 999999

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    West coast is at 98078 reputation points...I was going to add to the reputation points to see if when it goes over 100k does it start again back to zero like an old cars odometer.

that would be a scandal ..or he has to hold at 999999

So you’re going to reset his speedometer, so you can put his butt back on the street like he brand new. I don’t know what happened in that hotel but I didn’t peg you for a trafficker.