Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
OK, I'm sick of this now. Why are over 50% of our clients who don't renew calling us about extra payments being pulled at the termination of contract? It was a sporadic issue, now becoming commonplace (especially with the bottom-feeding lending houses). I've heard every excuse in the book from ISO reps, all of which I almost fell out of my chair laughing at, and still have no concrete answer as to why ACH software is programmed to pull a set amount of payments, yet happens to "malfunction" all the time, always in the lender's favor.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Two of the worse cases I've seen- one had over two weeks of payments overdrawn and the other over $7k in over pulls that the Merchant didn't catch. We received a pay off letter that was almost $4k higher than what was calculated. When we did a little more digging it would have been over $8k by the time they were Funded.

Unfortunately, there is no "One Call Resolution" in this industry when something happens like this. This isn't something people like to deal with and most of the time it takes weeks to repair because it seems to be "not important" and/or someone in the background said "Dammit, they caught on!"