PO Financing
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 10

PO Financing

I have a client who has $150K+ of POs from a high end national cooking store chain. My client needs the working capital within 2 weeks to begin production. Anyone know a reputable company that finances POs and rapidly pays out?

Thanks in advance

S

Senior Member Reputation points: 4567 NickHubbard's Avatar

Try King Trade Capital
    Nick Hubbard
    Senior Loan Advisor
    314-252-0299 - Office
    314-885-2262 - Direct
    nick@elitefactoring.com
    www.elitefactoring.com

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Kithchen

Quote Originally Posted by Stiina View Post
    I have a client who has $150K+ of POs from a high end national cooking store chain. My client needs the working capital within 2 weeks to begin production. Anyone know a reputable company that finances POs and rapidly pays out?

Thanks in advance

S
    This is NOT a purchase order deal and King won't touch it. PO deals involve finished good being shipped directly to a customer. Your describing an inventory deal. The challenge there is that you're asking a lender to not to lend against assets but to led against future performance by the manufacturer.
    My opinion is you should look into factoring their accounts receivable which is the only way I can think of to get him the money he needs within the two week period.
    You would need to get a factoring application (I can provide one), 2015 Financial statements or taxes, Account receivable aging schedule, accounts payable aging schedule and a customer list.
    Thanks, Bob

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

PO Financing

This more of a production finance scenario. I may be able to structure this deal as from time to time we venture into production finance on deals we understand. Id like to arrange a call to get more specifics and see if this is something we would entertain. Good luck!