Radio ads, SEO Internet Marketing, Social Media, or Baseball Games??
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Radio ads, SEO Internet Marketing, Social Media, or Baseball Games??

We all know how difficult it is to market the cash advance product. You need hell of a lot of "leads", or "calls" or "email applications", to really make money. The good guys seem to know better, and somehow learn how to ditch all of your hard spent marketing efforts. And all you get are the very small merchants, or the existing businesses, that turn out to be startups, who according to themself have a huge potential..
    But the big boys are making it. They are killing it with 'direct sales', they're almost ditching the ISOs, and growing their own in-house party...

So I look around and I see a few bigger lenders, everyone is focusing on a different angle, and I wonder which one works the best:

Kabbage- SEO. They are killing it with online search results. There is never an end to the Kabbage organic results. They have in-house bloggers, and they have a serious SEO campaign.

OnDeck- Nowhere to be found online. (In general). But they seem to have the most printed media attention, word of mouth, and that baseball thing that they are doing now, all more branding stuff, and never 'one on one' marketing..

CanCapital- I think that they don't have a big in-house sales team, and that they focus on ISO relations, and renewals.

National Funding - Social Media very strong, retargeting (they retarget me wherever I go online, not knowing that I'm only a broker..) some solid SEO results as well, and a lot of aggressive PR.

Yellowstone, Wallstreet - PPC. The good old way of paying for each and every click..............

Merchant Cash and Capital - Radio ads. These guys just don't stop to advertise on the ear (air).. it must be successful, based on the amount of ads they run..

Any more?
    Last edited by NewWay ISO; 04-19-2016 at 12:05 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Primo Cash - Local radio FM, Channel on satellite TV (national), online, sponsoring of events. They got it going on.
    Nextwave Funding - sports radio AM ads
    Last edited by TheShitzuofMCA; 04-19-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewWay ISO View Post
    OnDeck- Nowhere to be found online. (In general). But they seem to have the most printed media attention, word of mouth, and that baseball thing that they are doing now, all more branding stuff, and never 'one on one' marketing..

what is the "baseball thing?"
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    what is the "baseball thing?"
    http://www.milb.com/news/article.jsp...p&vkey=pr_milb

OnDeck does have online results, I was off with that