Triple Funded- And now the better news (Deal Placement)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 1422

I have a 9 year old Home Health Care business located in Texas. Seasoned company in the MCA space haven taken deals with New Logic, ODC, Yellowstone, IOU (latter 3 are active). Average gross is $56,000 (NO CC's) pretty consistent year round, bank balance maintains at minimum $4,000 but commonly in five figures.

FICO 590-620- Total MCA Balance $80K

Ideally would like $100K to net $20K and consolidate but without that option paying off one of the two smaller balance ($5,800 and $28K) would be viable as well.

Any interested parties can reply below or message me, not looking for brokers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

Nobody is paying off 80k in competitor balances. Plus, they only do 672k a year in gross sales so they wouldn't qualify for 100k. That merchant is maxed out. The only offers/emails you are going to get are funders trying to do a 4th advance on them (which will put them under even more).

Banned Reputation points: 306

The best thing this merchant can do is aggressively "pre-sell" a piece of their future inventory at a discount attractive enough to their current clients, and their competitors clients.

buynance is here to help if we can...

Quote Originally Posted by JayBallentine View Post
    The best thing this merchant can do is aggressively "pre-sell" a piece of their future inventory at a discount attractive enough to their current clients, and their competitors clients.

buynance is here to help if we can...
    No, best thing for this merchant to do is to pay off his high rate Yellowstone advance (no offense Isaac). Wait until his Ondeck and IOU loans are ready for renewals and borrow at the lower cost.
    Last edited by Scott Williams; 02-19-2014 at 04:03 PM.

So your solution is for her to stay in the cycle?

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Jay, you're calling it "the cycle" 12 minutes after you offered to fund them through your new ISO. So you think nobody should renew unless it's through you because you're the most fair?

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Jay, you're calling it "the cycle" 12 minutes after you offered to fund them through your new ISO. So you think nobody should renew unless it's through you because you're the most fair?
    What ISO? What offer for funding? Let me out very clearly what my intentions are / were - happy to personally forward you the e-mails.

As soon as I saw this post, I e-mailed the founder of "SmallKnot." The goal was to help the business by rallying their community around it. I thought "home health care" was more 'marketable' than Joe Plumber.

Consequently, I e-mailed OP and spelled out exactly what I am spelling out here - to him in private.

Feel free to reach out to him to verify this.

Unfortunately ODC policies as I know them are to auto decline (confirmed) the deal once another competitor is involved and the balance is still open. I was hoping someone like ARF would be available to refi the deal without the need to net the merchant 50% as typical as most A-B Lenders.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

ARF will refinance high balance merchants but it has to be a clean deal. Your merchant is stacked to the hilt and ARF wouldn't touch that with a 50 foot pole.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock MCA Holmes View Post
    Unfortunately ODC policies as I know them are to auto decline (confirmed) the deal once another competitor is involved and the balance is still open. I was hoping someone like ARF would be available to refi the deal without the need to net the merchant 50% as typical as most A-B Lenders.
    Ondeck is the "wild card" with this deal. I have seen ODC renew many merchants while keeping IOU open and I have also seen ODC come in as the second loan on many deals. BUT, they will sometimes auto decline too.

Can the merchant hold off until his IOU renewal is ready? Why not wait for the best cost on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Oh regarding the second question. Please keep in mind that merchants do derive the following benefits in working with Buynance:

1. Lower rates because we don't work on commission like brokers do. They'll end up being up to 114% more profitable.
    2. Only one credit check.
    3. More control.

We also help them understand how much they can and cannot afford.

Our funding partners get to:

1. Get merchants great rates.
    2. Lower default rates (when you remove broker commissions, and closing costs, defaults should be lower).
    3. No more time spent underwriting and competing for deals they would have no chance of funding.

Happy to answer any more specific questions you may have regarding these things.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 02-19-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Interesting to here about ODC, the IOU was just taken in November so I doubt they would like to hold off. My deal was the ODC so I'm SOL atm.

This thread tells an interesting story. A merchant who is in danger of losing everything, a guy that offers to help (and is wrongfully called out), and everyone else on the thread is trying to figure out how to get one more commission check out of her.

#priceless

Quote Originally Posted by JayBallentine View Post
    This thread tells an interesting story. A merchant who is in danger of losing everything, a guy that offers to help (and is wrongfully called out), and everyone else on the thread is trying to figure out how to get one more commission check out of her.

#priceless
    Jay, what are you talking about? Clearly your inexperience shows in all of your post. You have no real solutions to the question posted on here. Telling the merchant to stay with his current two premium rate funders is trying to get a commission check? Maybe you have marketed in this space for a long time but you definitely haven't sold in this space.

Banned Reputation points: 123

He's a clown. Next week he'll be at funders cloud doing crowd funding solutions for circus animals. Hello mr lion you are really a cat I'm the ring leader of this circus but last week I was handing out the flyers outside. Next week I'll be a can-can girl in radio city as a giraffe.

Get a real job your not making it in this circus. And I'm not taking underwriting or default or merchant benefit lessons from your ignorance any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Williams View Post
    Jay, what are you talking about? Clearly your inexperience shows in all of your post. You have no real solutions to the question posted on here. Telling the merchant to stay with his current two premium rate funders is trying to get a commission check? Maybe you have marketed in this space for a long time but you definitely haven't sold in this space.
    Scott

I am specifically referring to your solution; "stay afloat now and borrow at a lower cost later."

If this is / was your client - wouldn't taking that advice result in additional commission income?

By the way, after generating leads by the TRUCKLOAD for someone... I did get back into being a broker. I was shocked, appalled and disgusted by what I found.

You can just "go with the flow" (make some money) or do something about it.

This is my / our raison d'etre.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 02-20-2014 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cashguy View Post
    He's a clown. Next week he'll be at funders cloud doing crowd funding solutions for circus animals. Hello mr lion you are really a cat I'm the ring leader of this circus but last week I was handing out the flyers outside. Next week I'll be a can-can girl in radio city as a giraffe.

Get a real job your not making it in this circus. And I'm not taking underwriting or default or merchant benefit lessons from your ignorance any longer.

Who are you? Why are you hiding?

Jay, this is a forum for funders and brokers of the MCA industry. Its set up to ask questions, news, etc.

You keep coming on here and preaching to be the "advocate to the small business owner". Why don't you go set up a forum for small business owners so you can educate them on all the stuff you keep spitting out.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Williams View Post
    You keep coming on here and preaching to be the "advocate to the small business owner". Why don't you go set up a forum for small business owners so you can educate them on all the stuff you keep spitting out.
    It does not make sense to start a forum at this time. When it does, we will. We want to avoid the chicken and egg problem.

Scott - I know you may not like this but there are a TON of folks who are not brokers, and who are not MCA funders being "nosy" around here. A lot folks I'm talking to are trying to make sense of this stacking stuff from an outsiders' perspective.

Eventually, the issue of "stacking" will reach critical mass and if we can help it get there, we've done right by the small business owner.

If we ruffle some feathers... Well, we expected that going in. How could brokers or stackers love us? That's the last thing buynance needs is for brokers and stackers to be in love with us!
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 02-20-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Jay you post the most uneducated, drawn out responses on this forum constantly. You think you are an MCA wiz because you generated some leads? Ha. I get that you mean well but you don't know the first thing about how to save a stacked merchant. Who are you to come on here and accuse ppl of trying to make another commission check. You are not a direct lender so you don't understand that NOT EVERYONE ON HERE IS ANOTHER BROKER. A good amount of people on here are direct lenders such as myself. We see this kinda sh*t every single day, and your idea of pre-selling inventory gave me a nice laugh this morning. I'm sure the merchant would have no problem continuing to make his daily payments if he did that right... Wrong. This merchant as over extended himself and the reason this was posted was to discuss what the options are. Buynance isn't saving this merchant, this is just your way of trying to bring attention to a product that nobody is going to use.

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Jay, it's one thing to promote your company, but it's another to do that while trolling the forum. We ask that you stop.

Banned Reputation points: 123

There is no product he's just going to broker the deal to another funder.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Jay, it's one thing to promote your company, but it's another to do that while trolling the forum. We ask that you stop.
    Please help me correct my actions by carefully and clearly offering the Daily Funder definition of trolling.