Merchant Cash Advance - Cost Per Call Advertising
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 1204

Lightbulb Merchant Cash Advance - Cost Per Call Advertising

Hello to everyone here at DailyFunder.com

I just wanted to reach out and introduce myself and tell you a bit about my services. I’m with the nation’s largest broadcast pay per call direct response media company. We are one of the nation’s largest producers of inbound callers whom are looking for Merchant Cash Advance Services. We do this by running radio commercials on top ranked stations in every major market. My company then sells the calls that come from those radio spots to various Merchant Services and Cash Advance companies. We are actively seeking to add more Merchant Cash Advance partners. If you are looking for high quality, and good volume, I'd love the opportunity to ask you a few questions and tell you a bit more about what I do.

Scott Termini
    Scott@DirectMediaPower.com

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Thanks for visiting Scott. You forgot to add your phone # though. It's 630-256-8600 Ext 7049 if anyone is interested.

I know some people have had success with radio ads for business financing, specifically Newtek who advertises under the name "The Small Business Authority". They advertise aggressively on Talk Radio 77 WABC.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post

I know some people have had success with radio ads for business financing, specifically Newtek who advertises under the name "The Small Business Authority". They advertise aggressively on Talk Radio 77 WABC.
    Yesterday I saw a TV commercial for NewTek on Fox News. So phones must be ringing from their advert campaigns. I had never seen their TV ad before yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by MDpartners View Post
    Yesterday I saw a TV commercial for NewTek on Fox News. So phones must be ringing from their advert campaigns. I had never seen their TV ad before yesterday.
    very interesting. they seem to love the republican market then. 77 AM is the station Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity get played on in new york.

I wonder if this is a coincidence??

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

I have seen ads for Amerimerchan ton TV before....

And now we have that new wonderfully musical piece by Rapid

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

I've been seeing their ads for years with Barry Sloane front and center. Good company

I'm curious wrt the radio advertisements and also TV when business owners are being targeted and what kind of businesses were talking about. I know Rapid has been running their commercials for some time and I believe Amerimerchant as well. Is it the late night, cant sleep because I have bills on my brain guys? Is it the small business owners that are in a truck all day? Unless I'm just on the wrong page, I'd have to guess these leads typically are driving a lower quality lead vs the web and other marketing means. That doesn't mean not to go after them, I guess I'm just curious in general.

Good question. When you blanket the masses, sometimes people hear what they want to hear and that can cause you to get all kinds of weird inquiries. I actually just talked to jason at total merchant resources this morning about his appearance on shark tank and he said their phones are blowing up, but that a ton of it is people who don't have a business yet.

You can advertise business loans and you will get calls for personal loans and startup loans.

You can specifically state you don't do startup loans, but in my experience, that's never a sufficient deterrent. Some people think that by forming an LLC, they are no longer a startup even if they have no business plan, no customers, no sales, and no money.

I have had "merchants" call me that literally had nothing more than an idea they thought up 5 minutes ago ask for a business loan. There was one guy driving down the highway and he got a great idea for a restaurant name that he knew could not fail. He didn't have a location picked out, a business plan, money, any experience in running a restaurant or working in one, but he had a name. Before he could even pull over to the side of the road, he was calling and asking for 250k in startup capital.

me: sir, we don't do startups unfortunately.
    merchant: well i'm not a startup, I already got a name picked out.
    me: what's the name?
    merchant: Restaurants in New York
    me: the name of your business will be 'Restaurants In New York'????
    merchant: yup. imagine how often i'll pop up on google.

The man was on to something. We wired the 250k the very next day...
    Last edited by Sean Cash; 02-19-2014 at 02:15 PM.

Member Reputation points: 1204

Sean, thanks for throwing that in there for me. Much appreciated.