2 Questions re: Doctors, Dentists & other medical practices
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

My first post here, but I've been reading the forum for a while. Our company provides billing and other cash flow related services to a large group of doctors, dentists, mental health and physical therapists, and other medical practices. We have clients with above average credit (most of them) who could benefit from access to capital for cash flow management, business expansion, etc.

2 questions: 1) if you are a direct funder or lender, do you specialize in medical practice lending/funding across a wide range of medical categories?

2) if you are a broker/ISO etc, what do you offer as a commission split % for funded deals to clients we bring to you, with a full app package ready to submit to your funding sources?

Private message responses are fine, if you prefer not to post publicly here.
    Last edited by MDpartners; 02-19-2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Add last sentence

I am interested in the terms you spoke of. advcommsrc@gmail.com with contact information.

We are a Direct Funder and we love the medical/healthcare industry. I would love to discuss the funding possibilities in greater detail. Please give me a call so we can establish a strong funding relationship!

Steven Hauptman
    Director of Business Development
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext. 214
    Cell: 516-458-4462
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Email: S.Hauptman@MaxAdvance.com
    Last edited by admin; 04-27-2014 at 10:46 AM.

We are a direct lender specializing in medical accounts receivable financing. We have medical billers on staff and it is our niche specialty. In my opinion, a AR line of credit or factoring facility is much better for a provider than a cash advance. We will pay out referral fees so you can see residual income on these deals for years. Plus, we will help your client stabilize their cash flows and give them growth capital.
    Ben Rutkevitz
    Alleon Healthcare Capital
    benr@alleoncapital.com
    (201) 340-6346
    http://www.alleonhealthcare.com/

Member Reputation points: 349

de
    Last edited by therealrichzone; 09-28-2018 at 09:39 PM. Reason: TYPO

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by therealrichzone View Post
    This is also my first post on Daily Funder. Depending on volume and transaction size, we can pay you a flat referral fee or a percentage of the gross amount funded. If your doctors are looking for merchant account or working capital loans, I can’t help them. But they want to finance any type of equipment costing over $10,000 I can offer them 100% financing at competitive rates. I can finance any type of legitimate business located in the US and I have special programs specifically designed for the medical industry. Typically my max loan amount for Start-Up companies is $35,000 but I can finance $100,000 of equipment for a doctor the day after they graduate medical school.

Highlights
    Up to $250,000 with simple one page application - No Financials Required
    Corporate Only Approvals – No personal guarantees for qualified credits
    100% equipment financing plus any associated soft-costs
    Up to $5,000,000 with full financial disclosure
    New & Used equipment & software approved
    Rates as low as 4.9% on approved credit
    50-100% prefunding

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Richard 949-212-5741
    welcome to the forum!

Senior Member Reputation points: 820

We fund a good amount of businesses in the medical field. Give me a ring with any questions about our products.

Senior Member Reputation points: 983 Joseph Esparza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MDpartners View Post
    My first post here, but I've been reading the forum for a while. Our company provides billing and other cash flow related services to a large group of doctors, dentists, mental health and physical therapists, and other medical practices. We have clients with above average credit (most of them) who could benefit from access to capital for cash flow management, business expansion, etc.

2 questions: 1) if you are a direct funder or lender, do you specialize in medical practice lending/funding across a wide range of medical categories?

2) if you are a broker/ISO etc, what do you offer as a commission split % for funded deals to clients we bring to you, with a full app package ready to submit to your funding sources?

Private message responses are fine, if you prefer not to post publicly here.
    We are a Direct Funder that neither specializes nor restricts. Our tolerance for Funding is in the pure sense of need vs cash-flow, with terms and factors that marry risk without prejudice to industry. Your question(s) targets a handicap inherited by fear of risk, against the very nature of the MCA genesis. Preempting what might be your followup question after initial funding: The need for additional cash-infusion (2nd positions and beyond). Again, a limitation [industry] grandfathered, but dynamic in its nature and at times difficult to justify, as businesses continue growing and require funding irrespective of position, to complement that growth.

Welcome.
    Joseph
    917-364-0839
    Last edited by Joseph Esparza; 01-10-2015 at 01:08 PM.

1) if you are a direct funder or lender, do you specialize in medical practice lending/funding across a wide range of medical categories?

MedDirect is a direct funder dealing mainly with the healthcare industry. Our underwriters have been trained with an emphasis in medical billing which makes us standout from other lenders. Feel free to email me over the weekend or give me a call Monday!
    '