Who's starts with beloved anymore come on on now, Arabs. Feel free to take the investment opportunity provided below I'll pass. The whole Nigerian prince with my inheritance didn't work out so well.

Beloved,

My name is Najib Youssef from Damascus Syria. I am now 68 years Old, and I'm a retired government official I was former personal investor & financial consultant advisers to some Top Politician in Syria, also an oil Tycoon in Syria and Saudi Arabia.

Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC) the leader in the region in Reservoir Management AFPC was established under Service Contract no. 210 ratified by Law no. 43 of 1977 and named as per decree-law no. 12 in 1985. AFPC is a joint venture company between the General Petroleum Corporation (50%) and private shareholders Syria Shell Petroleum Development (SSPD).

If we can develop a good business relationship on mutual agreement and understanding, probably we can invest together as partners, if you池e interested with my proposal.

Do let me know your idea and knowledge regarding to this or any other profitable area of investment you may deem necessary we can channel our investment on.

Waiting for your reply, please contact me here in my private E-mail:- naji.youssef1992@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Best regards,
Najib Youssef