Bcc- experience with business credit capital uw?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Bcc- experience with business credit capital uw?

Anyone have a decent amount of experience with Business Credit & Capital (BCC) Underwriting / approvals/ funding etc.

Do they do the old typical "raaaapid advance UW model":
    Not run credit
    peek at the banks
    throw out some offers
    (that they haven't even done any work on)
    Wait for contracts before actually spending a few minutes and dollars on the deal
    actually pull credit, underwrite, check for tax liens, do background etc. all to save a few pennies an piss off a bunch of reps/merchants when their signed contracts are almost always declined.....

or

Do they stand by their approvals like QB and Credibly, ODC and complete underwriting due diligence upfront?? So you can actually feel good about same day contract closing!
    Last edited by MX211; 04-04-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

First off beside for on deck and qb not many lenders pull backround before docs and do practically zero underwriting after . Credibly didn't unless they changed something recently .
    Now they is a big gap between that and rapid old model .
    My experience with bcc has been positive so far . I never had a re price and the only deal that got declined after signed docs was because decision logic showed two recent fundings .
    Interesting enough that merchant got funded by on deck a third position (I assume they didn't know )
    They have a loc product and do add ons for rewneal that have been awesome . Also for Canada I like the 13 points as almost all others cap you .
    Bottom line I put them in the credibly catogery and not the rapid model or the on deck no underwriting

Member Reputation points: 97 Worldwide Capital's Avatar

I have been working with BCC for more than a year now, All I can say is great experience, Owner of the company(Mr Catton) and the UW (Ms Cohen and Lee) gives you personalized service walks you through the deals.

They have always stand by their offer! way advance, smarter and better rate than RAPID. The thing I love about them is add ons and LOC. they are always been on my A lender list and will be. If you market in Canada you will love BCC more.

I say go for it, Talk to Nathan or someone run by the deal they will give you straight up answer and they are fast!

Regards

BCC and it's owner Dave Catton are tops in my book. I recommend them without any hesitation.

I have to thank you all for the push in the right direction. BCC was as rapid fire as a machine gun. Dave Catton, Nathan A. and Lee in Uw absolutely killed it :-) Deal went FAST, MAX pts, everything ROCKED! FUNDING SMOOTH AS ICE! Def. a Fan of Business Credit Capital. Solid firm. Thanks Daily Funders for the solid advice! And Thanks BCC!!

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    First off beside for on deck and qb not many lenders pull backround before docs and do practically zero underwriting after . Credibly didn't unless they changed something recently .
    Now they is a big gap between that and rapid old model .
    My experience with bcc has been positive so far . I never had a re price and the only deal that got declined after signed docs was because decision logic showed two recent fundings .
    Interesting enough that merchant got funded by on deck a third position (I assume they didn't know )
    They have a loc product and do add ons for rewneal that have been awesome . Also for Canada I like the 13 points as almost all others cap you .
    Bottom line I put them in the credibly catogery and not the rapid model or the on deck no underwriting
    mcc/bizfi gets almost all that done before offers, and credibly lately has as well. Credibly does about 80% before then just finishes up after from what I have seen lately
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    mcc/bizfi gets almost all that done before offers, and credibly lately has as well. Credibly does about 80% before then just finishes up after from what I have seen lately
    agree its 80% while on deck and qb are the only nearly 100% . Also any lender who does decision logic is going to look at it so if sales are down drastically that will also decline it

Quote Originally Posted by MX211 View Post
    I have to thank you all for the push in the right direction. BCC was as rapid fire as a machine gun. Dave Catton, Nathan A. and Lee in Uw absolutely killed it :-) Deal went FAST, MAX pts, everything ROCKED! FUNDING SMOOTH AS ICE! Def. a Fan of Business Credit Capital. Solid firm. Thanks Daily Funders for the solid advice! And Thanks BCC!!
    i am very quick to criticize so if i like a lender you know they are good . i am glad it worked out for you

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Credibly does a full underwrite up front including background.
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Thanks to the people who had nice things to say about our company. We try to always do the right thing by our ISO's and by our merchants. That is why our retention rate of both are so high. We are always looking for more ISO's who think as we do and are looking for straightforward, long term relationships. Please call Nathan to 347-274-0907 ext 128 or me at ext 101. Ask about our Line of Credit program and renewal/add-on policies which make us the #1 lender for all ISO's who work closely with us.

David Catton
    CEO
    Business Credit & Capital