Another Lead Gen ?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

Another Lead Gen ?

SEO can be looked at in two different avenues:

1. Pay per click
    2. Adding relevant content to your website.

You can buy pay per click, however, without any relevant content its the same as buying air. You will need to create as many posts as you can with relevant content and link backs and search good keywords in order for this to work. Once you have the content, then you can spend on your pay per click campaign.

Regardless of weather you will pay someone to do it or do it yourself, if i were you, i would read up on it as there are SEO companies who promise you the world and at the end of the day all they do is suck your dollars.

I have a good friend who helps companies with SEO and has taught me some good tips. Happy to put you in contact with him so you can ask questions as to how he works and what he can help you with if needed.

That is correct! Sales has been change... Before internet the sellers used to have 100% control of the sales process. Today the 70% of the sales process is done over the internet! Giving more power to the buyer! Therefore, you need to be relevant with your buyers and understand their context.

Another important aspect of sales is be trustworthy and increase the confidence in your client. But how are you going to increase thrust when the buyer is controlling 70% of the process? Read this article

As a result, your company should focus in a content strategy (Business Blog) and developing content to help your buyer walking in the sales process. This will increase your though leadership and making you a trustworthy advisor!

Quote Originally Posted by VFG View Post
    SEO can be looked at in two different avenues:

1. Pay per click
    2. Adding relevant content to your website.

You can buy pay per click, however, without any relevant content its the same as buying air. You will need to create as many posts as you can with relevant content and link backs and search good keywords in order for this to work. Once you have the content, then you can spend on your pay per click campaign.

Regardless of weather you will pay someone to do it or do it yourself, if i were you, i would read up on it as there are SEO companies who promise you the world and at the end of the day all they do is suck your dollars.

I have a good friend who helps companies with SEO and has taught me some good tips. Happy to put you in contact with him so you can ask questions as to how he works and what he can help you with if needed.

That is correct! Sales has been change... Before internet the sellers used to have 100% control of the sales process. Today the 70% of the sales process is done over the internet! Giving more power to the buyer! Therefore, you need to be relevant with your buyers and understand their context.

Another important aspect of sales is be trustworthy and increase the confidence in your client. But how are you going to increase thrust when the buyer is controlling 70% of the process? Read this article

As a result, your company should focus in a content strategy (Business Blog) and developing content to help your buyer walking in the sales process. This will increase your though leadership and making you a trustworthy advisor!