Consolidations With NO ( ZERO ) Net Requirements
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 1240

Bizbrella has had a tremendous amount of success with our consolidation program. Traditionally the merchant would have to net a certain percentage of the advance after paying off the existing balances. anywhere from 40% to 60% would be the "net amount" requirement.

Bizbrella will pay off multiple balances and the merchant does not need to net any of the advanced amount. The idea of this and why it has been so successful is because it will consolidate the current payments into just one payment that will in essence be a lower amount that the current amount being paid on a daily / weekly basis. This will save the merchant money and make his or her book keeping a lot easier.

Please contact me for more information. Any deal is worth taking a look at.

Thank you for your time.

Robert Menzel
    www.bizbrella.com
    Office: 516-299-8240
    Cell : 631-235-3423
    Email : rmenzel@bizbrella.com
    Last edited by Bank; 04-04-2016 at 05:11 PM. Reason: misplaced % symbol

Banned Reputation points: 17587

not every deal with multiple advances, looking for zero-net is worth looking at, trust me lol.

that said, how many positions are you willing to pay off, what is max funding amount, nsf allowance, credit minimum - let's hear it. giving you the benefit of the doubt after a quick glimpse at your ondk-esque site and assuming you are an actual, direct lender.
    Last edited by anonymous; 04-04-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Bank View Post
    Bizbrella has had a tremendous amount of success with our consolidation program. Traditionally the merchant would have to net a certain percentage of the advance after paying off the existing balances. anywhere from 40% to 60% would be the "net amount" requirement.

Bizbrella will pay off multiple balances and the merchant does not need to net any of the advanced amount. The idea of this and why it has been so successful is because it will consolidate the current payments into just one payment that will in essence be a lower amount that the current amount being paid on a daily / weekly basis. This will save the merchant money and make his or her book keeping a lot easier.

Please contact me for more information. Any deal is worth taking a look at.

Thank you for your time.

Robert Menzel
    www.bizbrella.com
    what is commission like and what are terms merchant will get ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

OP, your LinkedIn page is a joke. It says you have 15 years of experience in commercial finance and doesn't list a single company for which you worked. I also feel I should mention the two "jobs" listed only add up to 12 years and 5 months.

I agree with you that not every deal is worth taking a look at. My reasoning for saying such a thing is just to really try my best to make a great impression off the bat.

The amount of positions we will pay off is dependent on the cash flow of the business, daily average balance , and the total amount of the outstanding balances. If a merchant owes $100,000.00 between 4 different lenders and the daily payments add up to be $500 per day, what we would like to do is pay off the $100,000.00, stretch out the term and lower the overall daily payment. So this way merchant is saving money daily, weekly and monthly.

The MAX funding amount that we are doing right now with this program is $500,000.00

Credit Minimum is 600 UNLESS of course the revenue / daily balances are staggering, then an exception can be made.

NSF's are not an issue, we are more concerned about the amount of days the bank account is negative. If NSF's and negative balances are due to their current advance payments being too high or aggressive then we can make exceptions to that as well in order to make our payments more affordable.

Thank you for your questions.

Robert Menzel
    www.bizbrella.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
    OP, your LinkedIn page is a joke. It says you have 15 years of experience in commercial finance and doesn't list a single company for which you worked. I also feel I should mention the two "jobs" listed only add up to 12 years and 5 months.
    A broker over-exaggerating experience and funding capability? The hell you say.

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    A broker over-exaggerating experience and funding capability? The hell you say.
    Same address as Prime funding source / business bounce. Maybe some sort of WBL connection.

I agree with you that not every deal is worth taking a look at. My reasoning for saying such a thing is just to really try my best to make a great impression off the bat.

The amount of positions we will pay off is dependent on the cash flow of the business, daily average balance , and the total amount of the outstanding balances. If a merchant owes $100,000.00 between 4 different lenders and the daily payments add up to be $500 per day, what we would like to do is pay off the $100,000.00, stretch out the term and lower the overall daily payment. So this way merchant is saving money daily, weekly and monthly.

The MAX funding amount that we are doing right now with this program is $500,000.00

Credit Minimum is 600 UNLESS of course the revenue / daily balances are staggering, then an exception can be made.

NSF's are not an issue, we are more concerned about the amount of days the bank account is negative. If NSF's and negative balances are due to their current advance payments being too high or aggressive then we can make exceptions to that as well in order to make our payments more affordable.

Thank you for your questions.

Robert Menzel
    www.bizbrella.com
    you never answered my question

I appreciate your input CreditGuy. I have built a lot of experience that I should add to my LinkedIn page you are correct.

Merchant will get terms similar to any Cash Advance deal. What ever they get approved for between 3 month to 18 months / Daily or Weekly payment if they are approved for a weekly / Factor rates anywhere from 1.18 to 1.50 . Every merchants situation / business is unique.

You will be impressed with what I can do.

Yes, the vets Highway address is an old address we need to update on the web page. New Location is 114 Old Country Road , Mineola NY Suite 652.

Yes a couple guys here have had experience at WBL.

Michael I - my apologies in missing your question about commission. I responded to a few replies to my initial post and am now getting back to you. The commission is simple, the referral partner would be paid 25% of the total revenue earned by Bizbrella. For example a $100,000.00 advance could warrant revenue of $15,000.00 and the referral partner would be compensated 25% of that figure = $3,750.00 .

Michael I - my apologies in missing your question about commission. I responded to a few replies to my initial post and am now getting back to you. The commission is simple, the referral partner would be paid 25% of the total revenue earned by Bizbrella. For example a $100,000.00 advance could warrant revenue of $15,000.00 and the referral partner would be compensated 25% of that figure = $3,750.00 .
    ok so your a brooker

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    ok so your a brooker
    I think he means if there is $100k funded, and they are charging base 25% on the money, and they upsell by 16, the original broker makes 25% of that 16% which was upsold.

Super ISO /Super Broker/ Funder/ Syndicate . We use every avenue in our network possible to get a deal done. Making 25% on the revenue of a deal is a lot better than 0% and not being able to help your merchant find a solution.

I appreciate and respect all of you protecting your turf. I'm here to help. I know one post wont prove anything but over time actions will show my true intentions.

I do appreciate all your questions and feed back

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

This sounds similar to Power Up

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Pass.

Super ISO /Super Broker/ Funder/ Syndicate . We use every avenue in our network possible to get a deal done. Making 25% on the revenue of a deal is a lot better than 0% and not being able to help your merchant find a solution.
    that is assuming that you have more connections than i do .
    how much do you fund a month to qualify as a super iso ? just curious

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Let's start with experience....

You say you have had "A tremendous amount of success..." OK, how long have you been doing these "super consolidations"? and don't lie with the typical sales BS "we have over X years in the financials sales industry...". Nobody has ever heard of you, so you are obviously new at this....so just try some honesty. Being located on Old Country Road, or Boiler-room Boulevard, already puts you at a disadvantage

You are dealing with folks here who have been to a couple rodeos, so trying "Sales Pitch 101" just won't work.

You'll get a lot farther if you come out with honest, realistic pitches. those pie in the sky, too good to be true pitches are just garbage.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Let's start with experience....

You say you have had "A tremendous amount of success..." OK, how long have you been doing these "super consolidations"? and don't lie with the typical sales BS "we have over X years in the financials sales industry...". Nobody has ever heard of you, so you are obviously new at this....so just try some honesty. Being located on Old Country Road, or Boiler-room Boulevard, already puts you at a disadvantage

You are dealing with folks here who have been to a couple rodeos, so trying "Sales Pitch 101" just won't work.

You'll get a lot farther if you come out with honest, realistic pitches. those pie in the sky, too good to be true pitches are just garbage.
    And people say I AM ROUGH on the newbies.

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    This sounds similar to Power Up
    Exactly where the consolidation file will end up

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

He is looking for newbies on this forum. Not guys like FUNd and Chambo or a lot of the seasoned and experienced people on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundpannu View Post
    He is looking for newbies on this forum. Not guys like FUNd and Chambo or a lot of the seasoned and experienced people on this forum.
    Listen guys I appreciate the reality and I know what I'm getting myself into . I'm not a newbie I know what I'm doing so give me a shot.