Interesting
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Interesting

Probably not possible but trying my luck. Have a merchant that had 6 positions out and in December he had a heart attack which sent him to the hospital for 4 weeks. Basically his business was closed so he defaulted on all. But right after he started paying them again but he settled with all since they offered him a settlement. Right now he's doing 300k. On the 5 loans he's paying around $100 a day. Looking for around $100k.

Thank you

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

If he has real estate collateral, WBL would be a good fit for this type of deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

Wow so basically the guy who stacked him 6 times . Literally nearly killed him

Banned Reputation points: 4530

What's his business Nate?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    These situations make me so angry. Hate seeing statements where I know that they will be losing their business in due time...
    Tommy Stein

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

I'd be willing to guess it was more than one broker. By the way, WTF, I am SO tired of getting backdoored. Sent a deal out to the 2 biggest top tier funders in the space 2 days ago and the guy calls me literally fuming asking why the amount of cash advance marketing has quadrupled since he applied with me. If this is not the blatant theft of client information internally, I don't know what is. Looks like it's time for another sting op.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Go for it, let us know how it goes.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

I wonder if there is any way to work with the credit bureaus, tell them you are running a credit sting for a specific person, see if afterwards, there is any way to remove all the pulls.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I wonder if there is any way to work with the credit bureaus, tell them you are running a credit sting for a specific person, see if afterwards, there is any way to remove all the pulls.
    That's got to be the coolest / never going to happen idea I've ever heard. However, if you could someway pull that off Id be interested to know the outcome and how you were able to finagle that

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    I'd be willing to guess it was more than one broker. By the way, WTF, I am SO tired of getting backdoored. Sent a deal out to the 2 biggest top tier funders in the space 2 days ago and the guy calls me literally fuming asking why the amount of cash advance marketing has quadrupled since he applied with me. If this is not the blatant theft of client information internally, I don't know what is. Looks like it's time for another sting op.
    still waiting for you to name the one you caught from last sting .

Senior Member Reputation points: 13812

I laughed and got sad at this at the same time. When people get upset that we don't stack, we have to tell them it's in the merchant's best interest not to.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

still waiting for you to name the one you caught from last sting .
    When I am ready, I will. I can say I severed ties and let my known colleagues in on it. The problem with naming names on a public forum, is that if I don't have lock down 100% proof of wrongdoing, some fancy attorney will call it defamation and keep in in litigation for the next 5 years. I can say that what I found rose to the level of reasonable suspicion, and that is enough for me, but not enough for me crush names publicly.

I guess my point is bringing this out is that you as an ISO, should be individually vigilant with your deals and your lending partners.