40 Year old company-Paid me back over 1 million this year-But still needs more.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

monthly volume-500k-600k
    I am first position with a 190k balance---paying 4500.00 Daily to me.
    I believe he has a couple of 25k other small deals from other funders in following positions.
    Trucking Company is growing (approx 100k monthly profit and loss) But, spending all profit on paying me back.
    My company doesn't like do over 100k per merchant. We have made many exceptions with this guy.
    In 12 months he has Never missed a daily payment. I have had as much as 400k extended to him in the past.
    In total, I have funded him a bit over 1 million.
    I am trying to keep all my merchant balances under 100k since i hold all of my own paper. I need more diversity.

Account almost always has negative balance. But payments never returned
    Credit is 630 650

This guy really needs a 6, 9, 12 month deal. He can afford 3000 -3500 per day with Ease.

Please email me interest.
    john.sawyer@camanacapital.com
    Camana Capital
    www.camanacapital.com
    870 277 4147.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Although you're in first I would think they have a factor in place as well.. As for holding your own paper: there are several people in this space that would be pleased to syndicate with you...

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Please excuse my spelling.
    Richar is correct but please allow me to expand a bit. Many freight companies are using a factor but few are given the opportunity to use an ABL loan that could also be used to acquire more equipment and other assets.
    You could enter into an intercreditor agreement with a new lender that would bring your exposure to 100k.
    Please tell us what other debt the company carries.
    Bob Sha W
    Advance Credit Funding
    rshaw@advancecredit.com
    734-929-3800

The company does have a factor. RTS Credit of Lenexa KS. Factor is aware of MCA relationship. I believe the factor keeps about a 50k-75k reserve according to his volume. Sure, I am interested in options to keep my risk shy of 100k. Thanks guys!

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

If he has real estate collateral, WBL can lend up to 2X his monthly deposits. With his revenue he probably owns some real estate.

Give me a call or email to discuss; this type of deal is exactly our niche.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

As ever: it's all about the details.. I suggest giving Bob Shaw a call on this. We both handle these types of situations and understand the nuances that pop up.. Rolling Inventory (trucks, forklifts etc.) do have marketable value for an expanded ABL scenario, and a global solution would likely save the client a considerable amount of money monthly, and allow you to have annuitized commissions. Bob will be able to lead you to ABL firms that specialize in Trucking.

The value added is that you would be doing the best thing for the client- which will likely lead to referrals etc..

Banned Reputation points: 4530

John, I would suggest that the reserve account is the normal 10-20% hold back that a factor keeps to offset invoices that don't pay. I think you will find they are not reserving against your advance, that would take 100's of thousand dollars.
    Bob
    734-929-3800
    If you give me your contact information I will be happy to call and discuss a variety of options for your client.
    rshaw@advancecredit.com
    Advance Credit Funding Corporation

John/Bob:

If the Financials support it, and it is apparent that the file WILL end up with an ABL (or a credit facility that will take out the factor and the advances) based on all the determining attributes, I have partners that will BRIDGE the client with an ACH debit. Not dissimilar to a bridge loan in Real Estate, these partners are Private Investors that analyze the files merit- not just the liquidity, which most MCA paper is Underwritten on.

If they feel that it makes sense, they will Bridge the client with an ACH that has favorable terms- and even offer discounts on the factor rate for early pay off. They typically pay 4 points to Originators..

Richard 516 510 3855

www.businesscapitalconsultants.com

775 Park Avenue Suite 255
    Huntington, NY 11743