No bank log in lenders ------ please ??????
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Lightbulb No bank log in lenders ------ please ??????

I Have An Impeccable Client With 750 Credit, Consistent Revenues, And A Great Business, As He Was Approved For $120,000 USD ! Consequently, When The Lender Went To " Log In " With His Username And Password, Via His Business Bank Account, The Bank Portal Locked------As The Lender Attempted Too Many Times !!! Now, The Client's Bank Considers The Efforts As " Hacking ", And Needless To Say, The Client Is.......PI$$ED !!!

PLEASE HELP ME, What Merchant Cash Advance Lenders DO NOT Require Bank Log-In, Nor Decision Logic, As I Hate To Lose Such A Great File ???????

Thank You !
    Jodie

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

You can see if the lender will do a 3-way call with the merchant and the bank. Is the merchant refusing decision logic? Typically if you call the bank and tell them whats going on they can release it and remove any flags...

Quote Originally Posted by DOLLAR4DOLLAR View Post
    I Have An Impeccable Client With 750 Credit, Consistent Revenues, And A Great Business, As He Was Approved For $120,000 USD ! Consequently, When The Lender Went To " Log In " With His Username And Password, Via His Business Bank Account, The Bank Portal Locked------As The Lender Attempted Too Many Times !!! Now, The Client's Bank Considers The Efforts As " Hacking ", And Needless To Say, The Client Is.......PI$$ED !!!

PLEASE HELP ME, What Merchant Cash Advance Lenders DO NOT Require Bank Log-In, Nor Decision Logic, As I Hate To Lose Such A Great File ???????

Thank You !
    Jodie
    Retail/Credibly will do a three way bank call
    Michael Jagiello
    Director of Client Acquisitions
    Blue Granite Funding LLC
    mjagiello@bluegranitefunding.com
    1(718)873-6407 Cell
    1(917)791-8911 Fax

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Thank You !
    Jodie
    jodie with decision logic now days . i tell all my clients not to fill out the bank log in page and just do the link . It avoids the situation like this and also makes the client feel like you are looking out for him .

on deck barely ever requires it .

We can setup a 3 way call with your bank.
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com
    http://wallfunding.com/
    30 Broad St, New York, NY, 10004

Member Reputation points: 18

We can definitely get around the bank log in here. Would love to take a look.

Daniel Fawcett | Samson Funding
    90 John St, New York, NY 10038
    D 347.682.5727 | O 347.442.7999 | F 718.304.1163
    Daniel@SamsonFunding.com
    www.SamsonFunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

What rate was he approved for? That will be the difference lots of guys can do a call to the bank but your rate might not be the same

Senior Member Reputation points: 1422

Rapid

Banned Reputation points: 10

*** GOD **** ( Of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob , ............BLESS YOU ALL !!! I refuse to loose such a fantastic Client !

Senior Member Reputation points: 8447

We don't request login, can just email statements to me in PDF. Deal will have to be lockbox or convert processing to Sterling.
    Jason H l Sales & Business Development
    Quikstone Capital Solutions l Tampa FL
    Direct Line & Mobile 813-371-8233 l Fax 813-371-8233 l Text 727-492-8812
    Jason.Hausle@quikstonecapital.com
    www.quikstonecapital.com

Direct Lender Since 2005

Thank You !
    Jodie
    Before all that, why not request an MTD from the bank and see if the funder will accept that?

No bank log in lenders ------ please ??????

So all a fraudulent merchant has to do is press cntrl+P and you will approve there file?

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Quote Originally Posted by aglass View Post
    So all a fraudulent merchant has to do is press cntrl+P and you will approve there file?
    Their are many ways to verify a merchant is not fraudulent other than an underwriter login to the bank account. Decision logic would be the first thing that comes to my mind but depending on the deal size quite a few funders will accept a MTD statement from the merchant assuming they can produce the document in a timely fashion. Also, any underwriter worth his salt can look at a set of bank statements and determine validity by alignment,structure etc fake statements are pretty easy to spot...

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nrh1lp View Post
    Their are many ways to verify a merchant is not fraudulent other than an underwriter login to the bank account. Decision logic would be the first thing that comes to my mind but depending on the deal size quite a few funders will accept a MTD statement from the merchant assuming they can produce the document in a timely fashion. Also, any underwriter worth his salt can look at a set of bank statements and determine validity by alignment,structure etc fake statements are pretty easy to spot...
    Good point you brought up, although its gotten harder and harder to tell by eye sight now a days. The fraudsters have gotten smarter as to what we look for on bank statements and pdf editor software is getting better & better every month. In my opinion the bank statements is where the fraud will occur in our industry. Its your call if you choose to waive bank login, decision logic, etc but rest assured fraud is always done on the bank statements. Its the only way to get away with the funds unless you want to try and sneak in a fake bank account but that's another subject.
    Last edited by TheShitzuofMCA; 03-24-2016 at 03:49 PM.