Quote Originally Posted by fmoli991 View Post
Looking to get set up with reliable lenders that won't "backdoor" my deals and are willing to work with a new to the business ISO like myself.

Also, I'm a "one man shop" and need some advice on marketing. UCC's seem to be the way to go and I have no problem making outbound phone calls. What should I be looking for when purchasing lists? How old should they be? What industries are should I focus on? Are there any tried and tested vendors you have worked with that have given you reliable leads/lists in the past?

Any advice would be seriously appreciated.

Thanks!
Dear "Fmoli"

Your interest in coming into the AltFi space or MCA space is not uncommon. The bashing or questioning of your existence isn't either.

You only know what you read and see or what you are told. Your questions about marketing is relevant - especially with UCC lists.

I can't give you any advice on lists or any type of "lead" sourcing because it's all in how you work what you have and adhering to the request vs. expectation of your lead- whether it is warm or hot- it is up to you to characterize this industry rather than give the merchant a bad taste. This has been done tons of times over so now when you call those abused UCCs- if you are different or have something they want, prepare for the "click" or the chase.

Reach out and let's chat. One thing I can do is steer you in the right direction if you are one who wants to go in that "right direction".