New ISO and looking for advice on leads and reliable Funders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by fmoli991 View Post
    Looking to get set up with reliable lenders that won't "backdoor" my deals and are willing to work with a new to the business ISO like myself.

Also, I'm a "one man shop" and need some advice on marketing. UCC's seem to be the way to go and I have no problem making outbound phone calls. What should I be looking for when purchasing lists? How old should they be? What industries are should I focus on? Are there any tried and tested vendors you have worked with that have given you reliable leads/lists in the past?

Any advice would be seriously appreciated.

Thanks!
    as a one man shop sending a deal once in a blue moon do not believe anyone that they wont backdoor you . you will be better signing up with sendto or yellowstone and let them shop it for you .
    any advice on marketing will be wrong or sarcastic so you wont get help here with that . what i can tell you is dont buy leads buy data . if its a good lead they will fund it themself

Senior Member Reputation points: 4936 HFS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    as a one man shop sending a deal once in a blue moon do not believe anyone that they wont backdoor you . you will be better signing up with sendto or yellowstone and let them shop it for you .
    any advice on marketing will be wrong or sarcastic so you wont get help here with that . what i can tell you is dont buy leads buy data . if its a good lead they will fund it themself
    I agree 100% on buying data, not leads.
    I have to disagree on not working your own deals. I started as a one man shop and from experience can preach that relationships with your funder/rep/underwriter(s) is vital especially as a small shop {1-10 team}.

Quote Originally Posted by HFS View Post
    I agree 100% on buying data, not leads.
    I have to disagree on not working your own deals. I started as a one man shop and from experience can preach that relationships with your funder/rep/underwriter(s) is vital especially as a small shop {1-10 team}.
    I've worked in Mortgage Sales for a long time. Without my funder/rep/underwriter(s) and processors I would be lost.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Yep. Leads are expensive and what's stopping these guys from funding these deals on their own or distributing them to their top shops?

Thanks