New ISO and looking for advice on leads and reliable Funders - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I don't see this business being worth anymore.
    I know two big ISO's that are cutting down on commissions and are getting ready to close shop. This whole industry isn't hot anymore, let me explain why:
    When the New York based guys discovered cash advance 8 years ago people were getting rich quick over-there for a few simple reasons-
    The product was unknown.
    The big deals came a dime a dozen.
    People were uneducated so you could sell them anything.
    No competition, leads were trash cheap.
    Cold calling actually brought you volume.
    The lenders were funding every deal, literally.

But unfortunately today this industry is over. At least from a "get-rich-quick" perspective. Every merchant shops around, especially the big deals. In result it's harder to sell high-priced deals, plus it takes three times the time.
    I see that people are investing thousands in marketing and not making anything in return. You spend $5000 on getting leads, you close five deals, by the time you're done you walk out with zero. Take that cash and through into another business. Sell on amazon. Open a car wash. I don't know.. But cash advance is game over.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewWay ISO View Post
    I don't see this business being worth anymore.
    I know two big ISO's that are cutting down on commissions and are getting ready to close shop. This whole industry isn't hot anymore, let me explain why:
    When the New York based guys discovered cash advance 8 years ago people were getting rich quick over-there for a few simple reasons-
    The product was unknown.
    The big deals came a dime a dozen.
    People were uneducated so you could sell them anything.
    No competition, leads were trash cheap.
    Cold calling actually brought you volume.
    The lenders were funding every deal, literally.

But unfortunately today this industry is over. At least from a "get-rich-quick" perspective. Every merchant shops around, especially the big deals. In result it's harder to sell high-priced deals, plus it takes three times the time.
    I see that people are investing thousands in marketing and not making anything in return. You spend $5000 on getting leads, you close five deals, by the time you're done you walk out with zero. Take that cash and through into another business. Sell on amazon. Open a car wash. I don't know.. But cash advance is game over.
    wow I disagree with you. I am in this industry since 2007 and I have seen more big deals done in the last 2 years then I saw in all the previous years combined. With longer terms and better pricing for qualified merchants we have more merchants to work with. Add to that companies doing online checkout to speed up the funding process I disagree with everything you just said across the board.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I hear you. My good friend owns a copy machine business, he told me when Staples and officemax and the little cheap machines came out his partner said pay me $2500 a month and as long business remains alive and you keep 100%. no money for both to feed our families! - that's how dead the future looked for that industry, leads were expensive! to few targets! and 5 yellow pages of competitors!. Long story short he now operates in 3 states and earns millions a year. (yes millions!)

same in our industry fighters will remain strong! when you can fund a lead for 500K and make 50K in commissions its happening all the time! ! between the top 10 Funders many millions a month go out in commissions!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 06-09-2016 at 02:08 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

Industry isn't going anywhere, regulation is coming but as long as merchants have bad credit and a need for quick capital us sharks will be here to provide it for them. I strongly believe the people who say this industry is over with are not true hustlers, and don't have the knowledge to survive on their own. Misery loves company, don't let anyone change your thoughts on the industry. However, if you feel like leaving be my guest (:

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FCG View Post
    Industry isn't going anywhere, regulation is coming but as long as merchants have bad credit and a need for quick capital us sharks will be here to provide it for them. I strongly believe the people who say this industry is over with are not true hustlers, and don't have the knowledge to survive on their own. Misery loves company, don't let anyone change your thoughts on the industry. However, if you feel like leaving be my guest (:
    agreed the more people who think like this and leave the better for the rest of us
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

FROM THE SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONS website :

The 28 million small businesses in America account for 54% of all U.S. sales.

Small businesses provide 55% of all jobs and 66% of all net new jobs since the 1970s.

The 600,000 plus franchised small businesses in the U.S. account for 40% of all retail sales and provide jobs for some 8 million people.

The small business sector in America occupies 30-50% of all commercial space, an estimated 20-34 billion square feet.

Furthermore, the small business sector is growing rapidly. While corporate America has been "downsizing", the rate of small business "start-ups" has grown, and the rate for small business failures has declined.

The number of small businesses in the United States has increased 49% since 1982.

Since 1990, as big business eliminated 4 million jobs, small businesses added 8 million new jobs.

For more interesting facts about the Small Businesses community visit:

U.S. Census Bureau's Statistics of U.S. Businesses

SBA Office of Advocacy's Firm Size Data

DOE's Energy Information Administration

National Small Business Association

Produced in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Business Gateway and ENERGY STARョ
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    New Way...you are not correct. Some isos are closing down but thats because they cant sell /manage a sales team/ place deals etc

Italian food restaurants close down and it usually isn't because of oversaturation of Italian food.

Not all merchants shop around, they are scared of the hard hits on their credit report and massive phone calls. People have to have a reason to do business with you and not others...What is it? If you are not establishing value from the onset of the phone call then yes...you are just like everyone else. It isn't always about the price. Someone is going to go to another broker other than me to save $1.99 a day? What about $5? 10? 50 where is the break point.

We are all coming in around the same buy rates, why choose A over B?

When you figure that out you have a chance.

Also it isnt about uneducated people buying things. Where do merchants go for money when they need it? The bank..nope. Grandma?
    so where are they going to go?
    You do not believe in your product. I know that people cant get money from the bank they have been loyal to for 20 years because of the Dodd frank act or extend their credit cards ( even though they never missed payments) . I know Fico and the credit bureaus do not care if factual collections or items are on your credit report, I know how hard it is to remove them..its a business. I know the concept of risk vs reward. Id never participate ( give my money) to most of these merchants.

So again where are they going to go? on Shark Tank so mr wonderful can humiliate them, give them 50k and charge royalties, wants his money back right away AND to take 51% of their company if he doesn't sell it out from underneath them.

You need to believe in the product you are selling. Thats half the battle. Read above what Marcus wrote.

And they are right..the more people think like this the better for those who do not
    Last edited by Karen37a; 06-30-2016 at 10:26 PM.

Does anyone know a lender who does Puerto Rico?
    40k-70k
    1st pos
    700+ FICO
    Looking for 30-40k
    Lab Services

Senior Member Reputation points: 73140 Olderguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLCS View Post
    Does anyone know a lender who does Puerto Rico?
    40k-70k
    1st pos
    700+ FICO
    Looking for 30-40k
    Lab Services
    Epic-advance claims to...
    Steve Benjamin
    Professional Business Loans

522 Contessa
    Irvine, CA 92620
    steveprobiz@gmail.com
    https://probizloans.net/
    Broker, Underwriter, general business loan expert

@ 24 hour funding working capital loans
    @ Term loans from 3 years to 10 years at 9.5% and up
    @ Equipment financing up to 7 years
    @ Property loans - Hard Money and traditional - Primary, Investment, commercial, land, fix and flip, construction.
    @ SBA loans - 7A and 504.
    @ Private money equity and debt for major investments
    @ Personal Loans up to gross income from personal tax return.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
    Epic-advance claims to...
    Yes i have done a few PR deals
    cant promise ill fund a 1st deal tho - dont do them too often

Mark@epic-advance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 22609

Right here, but first make sure you are signed up with Marcus.
    Thank you,

Joseph Vaknen
    Business Development
    SuperFastCap

Direct: (646) 546-3866 (Text or Call)
    E-mail: Joe@superfastcap.com
    www.superfastcap.com

Banned Reputation points: 573

I am a direct lender. you can send me your info.

eugene@equitaadvance.com

Banned Reputation points: 573

I am a direct lender, send me an email and we can chat

eugene@equitaadvance.com

Epic is legit. I funded with them before. They're willing to go out of their way to make the deal go through as well. Meaning they'll work on the term and amount of money needed.
    Albi Xhemali

AX Fund Group
    https://axfundgroup.com/

Email: Albi@axfundgroup.com
    Phone: 914-362-9219