Does anyone really make money in merchant cash advance ?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 8603 Regium's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TStein View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but to be at the top of Google you have to be paying millions yearly. I doubt your average company has that money to play with.
    Wrong. All depends on which keywords you target, which areas you target, which time of day, and how knowledgeable your marketing guy is.

If you wish to be 1st spot of every keyword at all times across the US, then yes, you need 100k+ per month spend on Adwords

With the right strategy, you can be pretty successful on Google Adwords with a 10k+- budget per month (I've done it)

Senior Member Reputation points: 2165

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail Suley View Post
    Wrong. All depends on which keywords you target, which areas you target, which time of day, and how knowledgeable your marketing guy is.

If you wish to be 1st spot of every keyword at all times across the US, then yes, you need 100k+ per month spend on Adwords

With the right strategy, you can be pretty successful on Google Adwords with a 10k+- budget per month (I've done it)
    I agreed with this completely until Google made their recent change to how ads display on their searches. Now it is a lot harder for shops with smaller marketing budgets to compete. You used to be able to get your name up to the top of the list without paying a dime, now you are pretty much guaranteed to be under the fold without spending some (or lots of) money. People don't tend to scroll down on Google too much to find what they are looking for. I read an article the other day stating that the average attention span in the USA from 2000 to 2016 has dropped from 12 seconds to 8 seconds. You have to snag their attention quick if you want them to find your site.

80% of people don't click on the ads.. google it..

you are right , but 20% do . Thats why google is at 41.92 per click , thats not even a surefire lead , in analyrics they say that an MCA lead cost about 400. to truly generate and no one that is selling UCC;'s rea;ly does this exclusively .
    I have a list of what the top 10 MCA's paid in May of 2016 . Its amazing , with Kabbage and On Deck in the 250,000 min and others at the 150,000 just for one traffic site . thats big $.