Here is my dillema......

I was THIS close to funding a deal for two doctors that are friends of my best friends father (irrelevant info? TMI?) for 250k @ 1.35 for 10 months @ 12 points with Rapid Advance

ONE of the doctors has a personal tax lien for 500k that is in a payment plan that arose form a trust account that was dissolved incorrectly back in 2010. I have IRS letters AND a letter from their CPA explaining the situation and in a few months they will be able to apply for an offer and compromise to reduce this tax lien drastically.

Two things happened with this surgical center which resulted in them actually needing a cash advance....

There was some issue with Athna insurance and the way they pay out which caused a huge backup in their receivables -- apparently a lot of doctors offices are having to deal with the change in their process for the year...

Anyways.... the other doctor (they are brothers) will personally guarantee the advance -- my shop will syndicate up to 50k on the deal to make a solid lender out their comfortable moving forward.... their checking account is backed by a million dollar CD with the bank... so they never cared or even flinched if their account went negative...

now that they need an advance my lenders are worried about the personal tax lien and the negative days in the checking account or because of the fact that the business isn't showing as much deposits as it was in 4th quarter of 2015 (if you understood the industry, you would understand that prospective patients wait till end of year when their deductibles have been met in order to have major surgeries if they can afford to wait) hence why they had a ton of expenses in January associated to equipment, inventory, and payroll. They have receivables in the 500k+ range...

AND I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE FINDING A LENDER THAT IS COMFORTABLE WITH ALL OF THIS!!!!

THEY WILL PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THE LOAN! I'M PUTTING IN 50k!!! I let the doctors down MAJORLY by wasting a week of their time and a lot of their energy talking to the lender, their CPA, and their assistants to get me all the documents I need, sign paperwork for tax guards, get letters and documents from their CPA... have a site inspection done... only for the deal to fall through as we were on our way to the bank to deposit our 50k......

I need someone out there that can move FAST..... TIME IS CRUCIAL right now.... THESE DOCTORS ARE MULTI MILLIONAIRES AND ARE ACTUALLY LAUGHING THAT THE LENDERS I'M WORKING WITH ARE GIVING THEM SUCH A DIFFICULT TIME!!! ITS KILLING ME!

Who out there wants to start a funding relationship with a KILLER, SUPER INTELLIGENT duo of experienced doctors, that are working on expanding and growing their already established business?!

They wanted to pay the capital off in 4 - 5 months and take advantage of the early payoff discount presented to them in the contract....

someone please help me for goodness sakes...

ONLY SERIOUS REPUTABLE LENDERS.