Cultivate a Winning Relationship
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Cultivate a Winning Relationship

Anyone not currently signed up with Cooper Asset, should reconsider that decision. Beyond being a top tier high risk funder, what you also get is the most personalized service you could want.

You have a question? You want to know the status of a deal? You want follow up initiated towards you as opposed to you being forced to call us? I offer you a true partnership and real dedication unequivocally. While not all, most lenders take a day or more to reply to your needs if at all. Messages and emails are often not responded to, and your deal's status stays in limbo. With myself and Cooper as a whole, you wait no time for a reply to any query you may have, and I personally make a point to follow up without any delay and will never offer an excuse why you had to wait for me.

I'm not only here to bring in new brokers, but to make sure those who come on board feel as if their deals are as important to us as they are to them, and in reality they are. It means nothing if I sign 10 brokers only to see them leave in a month. I need to make sure their needs are met so they continue to stay on board.

It's common sense really, but many lenders don't behave as they should as we have all experienced. Maybe they assume that more brokers will come on board regardless of the attrition they deal with so they don't put the focus needed. Perhaps they lack the basic business principles and mindset needed to build working relationships. Regardless of why, it occurs often.

It does not happen here and if you give us a chance to prove this, you won't be disappointed.

We can only succeed if our brokers love working with us and continue to get the approvals they want, the attention they need, and the turnaround time they demand. The only way that happens is if I deliver on all of the above.

I invite those not signed with Cooper Asset to reach out to me so we could talk about how Cooper as a whole and myself work differently, and how a viable and successful relationship could be built.
    Ben Terner
    VP of ISO Relations
    Direct: 248-341-9789
    Email: bterner@cooperasset.com
    Web: www.cooperasset.com

Banned Reputation points: 17587

what is a top tier high risk funder? just curious.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

what's commission like . what's terms ? rates ? etc

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    what's commission like . what's terms ? rates ? etc
    Happy to send you an ISO package Michael. PM me your email if you'd like and I'll send you all the info you request.
    Ben Terner
    VP of ISO Relations
    Direct: 248-341-9789
    Email: bterner@cooperasset.com
    Web: www.cooperasset.com