Who will do loans to foreign business owners?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Who will do loans to foreign business owners?

What lender will approve an ACH loan or line of credit to a business owner who has no green card (i.e. is not a US citizen) but resides in the U.S. since he was granted a special Investor Visa (that is a EB5 US Investor Visa*) for 3 years.

The business owner is ideally looking for a line of credit of at least $50K. He has $1M of annual revenue on his B2B service company based in California he has owned for about 3 years. The business has been profitable. Credit scores are decent (620, 635 and 670)

Do you know what lender could help? This guy owns 100% the company so there is no choice than using his social security tied to the investor visa. Also. He has good paying industrial clients (net 30) so factoring is not the best match but will use, if necessary.

Thanks

*for more details on the visa type see
    http://www.uscis.gov/working-united-...grant-investor

hi I may can give you some loop-holes on how to get a deal done but ofcourse its gonna cost a bit more to get the deal call me or email me 678-499-7804 rudyj911@gmail.com.
    Rudy

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

Basically, this guy can take the $$ and dip to Bora Bora, now THAT is risk... I'd want a 3/mo 1.62 lol j/k I don't think any fund in the mca/ach space is that tough of a cowboy... But who knows right?