Seasonal Construction Company Needs $80-100K ASAP but monthly payments
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Seasonal Construction Company Needs $80-100K ASAP but monthly payments

I know I'd get the usual "go to Dealstruck" or "Funding Circle." Both declined. One, for banal reason.

I need a lender that can lend even provide a line of credit to a merchant who grosses over $800,000/annual, and is on pace to making $1M this yr.

Reason for funds: Inventory & payroll
    Slow months: Dec-Apr
    Avg monthly gross: $100K during May all the way through Nov.
    FICO: 600+

They won't start seeing serious revenue until May, at about $65-70K, then $100K+ every month thereafter.
    Right now, bank statements won't reflect more than maybe $10K. It's a REAL seasonal business.

I need a lender who can do a true business loan or line of credit, and get it funded within reasonable time.

PM or email: solidmerchantsolutions@yahoo.com

Thanks

Your only bet might be LoanMe
    Michael Jagiello
    Director of Client Acquisitions
    Blue Granite Funding LLC
    mjagiello@bluegranitefunding.com
    1(718)873-6407 Cell
    1(917)791-8911 Fax

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

accion.org
    with no revenues and no AR you are not going to get a true business line of credit
    and loan me will give you 10-15k if you are lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    I know I'd get the usual "go to Dealstruck" or "Funding Circle." Both declined. One, for banal reason.

I need a lender that can lend even provide a line of credit to a merchant who grosses over $800,000/annual, and is on pace to making $1M this yr.

Reason for funds: Inventory & payroll
    Slow months: Dec-Apr
    Avg monthly gross: $100K during May all the way through Nov.
    FICO: 600+

They won't start seeing serious revenue until May, at about $65-70K, then $100K+ every month thereafter.
    Right now, bank statements won't reflect more than maybe $10K. It's a REAL seasonal business.

I need a lender who can do a true business loan or line of credit, and get it funded within reasonable time.

PM or email: solidmerchantsolutions@yahoo.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jagiello BGF View Post
    Tried LoanMe, but only got $17K... Not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by brokerCompany View Post
    accion.org
    with no revenues and no AR you are not going to get a true business line of credit
    and loan me will give you 10-15k if you are lucky
    Correct. But in less than 2 months, there is substantial revenue coming in. Isn't there a company out there that is truly equipped to lend to such types of seasonal merchants?

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

if he has the great credit and business plan to show forecasts I have seen accion do it.
    Does he have equipment to use as collateral? yellow iron/?

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    Correct. But in less than 2 months, there is substantial revenue coming in. Isn't there a company out there that is truly equipped to lend to such types of seasonal merchants?

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Aside from going ABL your merchant does not have many options. For almost half a year your merchant is grossing about 10-15% of what they typically gross during their hot period. So The DSCR may be feasible during that may-nov time frame however for the other 5 months they are a huge risk unless they keep an absurd amount of cash in the bank. If they were looking for equipment you may have a few options for a monthly pay but this merchant needs to have something to secure to get what he wants

Quote Originally Posted by nrh1lp View Post
    Aside from going ABL your merchant does not have many options. For almost half a year your merchant is grossing about 10-15% of what they typically gross during their hot period. So The DSCR may be feasible during that may-nov time frame however for the other 5 months they are a huge risk unless they keep an absurd amount of cash in the bank. If they were looking for equipment you may have a few options for a monthly pay but this merchant needs to have something to secure to get what he wants
    The only thing he has is discipline during the slow months w/ no negative days, but here's the point: Slow months are basically almost over. May is around the corner, at about $70K, then $100K+ in June, & so on....

Everyone is going to want to jump him for MCAs starting in May, but he needs money now. He's gonna send those funding companies to hell in 2 months cause he'll already have funds by then. I'm just surprised there's not a lender out there who can see 12 months of bank statements on a well-established company, notice the pattern, and structure a repayment program that makes them feel comfortable to lend even now, when he needs the capital, as opposed to 2 months from now, when he no longer needs it...

Member Reputation points: 16

Quote Originally Posted by HGB View Post
    Gotcha, Holley! Check your email.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jagiello BGF View Post
    You really dont know what LoanMe will give, ive seen them do crazy things.... It really depends on daily balances..which wasnt given.

Its safe to say it wont exceed 67,500 tho