Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
For personal loans (if that's the direction you're leaning towards) go to Lightstream.com (Sun Trust Bank's anything loan up to 100k), Prosper.com (to 35k) and Lendingclub.com (35k as well)..

Clients can look into ROBS plan (retirement ROLL OVER AS BUSINESS START UP) which allows them to use retirement funds for their own business- without a taxable event.

The business credit card plan that Midwest Corporate Credit or The Finance Store does is easy to do on your own, and you shouldn't willingly give them commission without knowing the specifics (which aren't challenging). It's about unsecured credit ratio and cards that don't report to personal FICO scores after initial inquiry.

Understand this: start up finance is time consuming, and not that profitable, unless you have volume
I definitely appreciate & understand this Rich. At this point, I'm only doing this to help a friend of mine who actually wants to save her business. A friend of hers is actually willing to buy the business. Otherwise, I really wouldn't bother...