Yellowstone changing exclusivity from 14 days to none? Anyone hear that?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 13820

Well then...there's a lot of drama going on in here. All I can say is we respect our ISOs and exclusivity periods are only fair.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by kpeng View Post
    Well then...there's a lot of drama going on in here. All I can say is we respect our ISOs and exclusivity periods are only fair.
    What makes an exclusivity fair?
    Im actually interested to hear an argument for exclusivity periods as I was one of the few people to oppose the removal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    Im actually interested to hear an argument for exclusivity periods as I was one of the few people to oppose the removal.
    It's not fair. Why should an ISO putting 15 points into a deal and trying to collect some BS 3rd party origination fee hold your client hostage when you are willing to do the deal for 8 points and no junk fees for example? Survival of the fittest and the first one to the finish line should win the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    It's not fair. Why should an ISO putting 15 points into a deal and trying to collect some BS 3rd party origination fee hold your client hostage when you are willing to do the deal for 8 points and no junk fees for example? Survival of the fittest and the first one to the finish line should win the deal.
    I agree with you. However, as I am a simple servant of the people I have to do what they asked and I received a resounding cry of opposition to the removal. However, I do suspect, like a lot of others, that this was simply a way to lock up a deal for 2 weeks at YSC while they shop it elsewhere knowing that they have a fall back plan. This is actually really unfair to the admins, underwriters, and staff who do their work with the full belief that the deal will come back.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

I agree with you. However, as I am a simple servant of the people I have to do what they asked and I received a resounding cry of opposition to the removal. However, I do suspect, like a lot of others, that this was simply a way to lock up a deal for 2 weeks at YSC while they shop it elsewhere knowing that they have a fall back plan. This is actually really unfair to the admins, underwriters, and staff who do their work with the full belief that the deal will come back.
    why do you keep iso like that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    why do you keep iso like that ?
    Why not. At the end of the day we are a funder and funders fund the deals they get. I cant prove unequivocally that that's whats going on but Ive done a little litmus test and found that it has happened in the past.

And no, YS is not the end all for deals that are tough to get done but a lot of people would not fund nearly as much business without us, and there is no disputing that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

once submitted by iso, in house can not submit for 7 days and vice versa ( iso gets previously received if already in house ) . iso to iso no exclusivity and may the best man win . (it will be nice to updated that multiple people submitted it