HELP: trying to help revolutionary new script system acquire 300k to finish project.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 10

HELP: trying to help revolutionary new script system acquire 300k to finish project.

Note from my client:

"Breaking this down, the approach can go 2 ways.

I have an immediate need of $300K to finish integration into the platform that will be going live in April (this is the #3 EMR system in the industry that generates over 500 million prescriptions a year). I have 2 other systems that I can start integration on immediately and the cost to complete both is $250K. These 2 systems will generate over 100 million scripts a year that we will be pricing against.

One approach would be is to get these systems up and running and use revenue proceeds towards costs for additional systems and grow our reach organically. The other approach would be to bring in an additional $1 million which a portion would be used to cover these costs of new system integrations and the remainder to bring in an executive level individual (a CEO position) that can accelerate our roll out into mare systems more rapidly. That would be the ideal scenario but if going for a $1.6 million raise at this time will be time consuming, then I would focus on the capital needed immediately.

I hope the above gives you some insight of our needs. Let me know if this is what you were looking for by way of needs. "

What information would you need to be able to see if you can assist this client in acquiring the funds he needs to roll out his revolutionary script platform?

I can setup calls with the individual to discuss the matter.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

This all sounds very exciting Nick.

But it is unclear from your description if the client owns an ongoing business or this is a pre-revenue start up. Big difference in the type of funding he would secure.

If it is an ongoing business, you would do best to share that info here so people have a basis to respond.

Best,

Dan Page

he is pre-revenue! Please let me know what options I might have for this client! Will definitely take care of anyone that can assist me!

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by Nick @ ASAP Funder View Post
    he is pre-revenue! Please let me know what options I might have for this client! Will definitely take care of anyone that can assist me!
    Not sure you are going to get much action here with a pre-revenue client. You may want to go to LinkedIn and post on some of the angel/equity groups there.

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    Not sure you are going to get much action here with a pre-revenue client. You may want to go to LinkedIn and post on some of the angel/equity groups there.
    any groups you recommend?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

Hey Nick,

By any chance this is a gentleman who works for a hospital and is trying to setup this program as a Group Buyer Organization to tap on to hospitals to try to get them to use the platform? If it is, he's been trying to structure this deal for over 4 years. Angel or a group of doctors would be the best way to go on this, but if it's the same guy I spoke to a few years, I hope he has materials to provide his potential investors.

Good luck!!