Open Letter to MCA Funders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 306

Open Letter to MCA Funders

We are looking for 4 - 5 funders to work with to receive our deal flow for our upcoming alpha launch in the next couple of weeks.

Our mission is two fold:

1. Deliver funders - EXCLUSIVE deals based on each funders' individual underwriting criterion. When we deliver a deal to your desk - you will not have any competition. If one of our deals ends up on more than one funders' desk - we've failed. Miserably.
    2. We will spare merchants from excessive credit inquiries and closing costs and at the same time give them choices. Our mission is to get them as close to wholesale rates as possible - thus increasing the number of contracts that are ultimately signed - while also decreasing default rates.

Funders you should know the following about the type of deals we'll be sending through:

1. Most of our deal flow will be sourced via face-to-face contact. We have some exciting business development deals in the works - all involve the merchant receiving the "white glove" experience. We engage by offering substantive value first. Additionally, merchants will be encouraged NOT to get an MCA at all initially - so all applicants will have exhausted other options. They will arrive at your desk - ready to go.
    2. They will have already pre-selected you. It's like buying a can of soup at the store. After you have made your selection, what percentage of the time do you reach the checkout counter, turn around and put the soup back? It surely happens - but rarely.
    3. We will gain merchants trust that they wil be placed in the right hands.
    4. It's free to get into the system for the alpha launch.
    5. We get paid a flat fee per each deal, regardless of deal size. So rather than writing a commission check for $10k on a $100k funding, you're paying a fraction of that. Pennies on the dollar.

If you are interested in discussing this further - please send me a note. There are about 30 funders out there but we can only bring in 4 to 5 at this time. As we continue to aggressively put together offline biz dev deals and the volume increases, we will let additional funders in - incrementally.

We're rabidly obsessed with mastering every detail of the end to end user experience, so we'll kindly ask your help in providing the type of experience that business owners will go back into their communities to talk about. All this does is generate more organic deal flow for you.

We will remain in alpha throughout the spring and open the platform in beta to the entire industry in June or July.

Thanks!
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 01-26-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Would like to be a funding option for you , what is the next step in that process ?

Scott Jordan
    Dynamic Funding
    jordan@dynamicfundinginc.com
    303 887 2750

Quote Originally Posted by sjordan96 View Post
    Would like to be a funding option for you , what is the next step in that process ?

Scott Jordan
    Dynamic Funding
    jordan@dynamicfundinginc.com
    303 887 2750
    Equipment leasing is interesting. Something we will be examining down the road.

Member Reputation points: 131

So, basically you want to be a broker?

Not just a broker. A DISCOUNT broker.

EDIT: To be more clear - I am looking to create real value for merchants and funders. Real and quantifiable value.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 01-27-2014 at 11:53 AM.

How long have you been in the industry?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric S View Post
    How long have you been in the industry?
    A couple of days ago.

Love a marketing guy with a sense of humor

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    Love a marketing guy with a sense of humor
    I got booed offstage during my first stand-up open mic night. Thank heavens the tix were free.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Me and chambo used to work with an account rep that was a budding comedian. I went to one of his shows at a comedy club in Chelsea. I was hoping for some cash advance jokes but alas there were none.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

heh heh...Brian

I don't understand, are you joking around?

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

^^^^^This guy is obviously clueless. Yes he is joking. He has been around forever.

That's not what I meant.
    Last edited by Eric S; 01-30-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Keen on your business model

Jay,

Sent me a Private message and I'll explain what I suspect may be congruent to your planning.

Quote Originally Posted by UCCBS View Post
    Jay,

Sent me a Private message and I'll explain what I suspect may be congruent to your planning.
    Thanks for the gesture. Not sure if it is an offer worth the pursuit.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Jay is too cool for the common man. He will charge you to talk to you. Check it out: Clarity.fm/jayballentine.

Quote Originally Posted by CO1 View Post
    Jay is too cool for the common man. He will charge you to talk to you. Check it out: Clarity.fm/jayballentine.
    I never PM'ed you, or asked you for anything. You PM'ed me 3x within a short time frame to get me to work for you for free. I had enough and simply replied with that link to get you to either pony up or quit begging and leave me alone.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Jay-Get over yourself.......... I was thinking about utilizing your service until I downloaded the PDF of your book(and I am using the word "book" strictly as a technicality) and saw the Jay Z quotes.

Jay Z is an icon, you are just an MCA guy ......your narcissism is laughable and you can't write for ****.

oh and the Mark Zuckerberg quote is pretty hysterical as well. Admiring and studying two of our generation's most influential Entrepreneurs is understandable. Trying to emulate them is schizophrenic!
    Last edited by CO1; 01-31-2014 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Pissed off

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Shots fired!

Quote Originally Posted by CO1 View Post
    Jay-Get over yourself.......... I was thinking about utilizing your service until I downloaded the PDF of your book(and I am using the word "book" strictly as a technicality) and saw the Jay Z quotes.

Jay Z is an icon, you are just an MCA guy ......your narcissism is laughable and you can't write for ****.

oh and the Mark Zuckerberg quote is pretty hysterical as well. Admiring and studying two of our generation's most influential Entrepreneurs is understandable. Trying to emulate them is schizophrenic!
    I won't be trying to build any social network nor will I be recording any rap albums anytime soon. Quotation and emulation can be mutually exclusive of one another.

That notwithstanding, you had a litany of very specific questions regarding e-mail and e-mail marketing when you contacted me initially.

It is a far more profitable endeavor for you to begin creating hypotheses and to start testing them, than it is to let this thread devolve into something out of a teenage drama movie.

When you do, you'll be able to answer a lot of those questions on your own.

Ultimately, if you ever get to a point where you are stuck, you can reach me at http://www.clarity.fm/jayballentine

Have a great weekend!
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 01-31-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBallentine View Post
    I won't be trying to build any social network nor will I be recording any rap albums anytime soon. Quotation and emulation can be mutually exclusive of one another.

That notwithstanding, you had a litany of very specific questions regarding e-mail and e-mail marketing when you contacted me initially.

It is a far more profitable endeavor for you to begin creating hypotheses and to start testing them, than it is to let this thread devolve into something out of a teenage drama movie.

When you do, you'll be able to answer a lot of those questions on your own.

Ultimately, if you ever get to a point where you are stuck, you can reach me at http://www.clarity.fm/jayballentine

Have a great weekend!

Jay, I don't think he realized that you're here to promote yourself. He must have thought you are here to lend a helping hand.

I can't help but wonder how helpful a guy can be that claims to be a master marketing expert and sells his ideas when you could be using your marketing efforts to close deals. Those who can't do, teach.