Thryve Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Thryve Capital

So I just got an email about these guys, who are they? Has anyone worked with them until now? Have they been around for a while, or are they just some new guys with cash on hand, paying for advertisements?

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

seem to be promoting or dissing yellow stone . i honestly cant tell which

I think they are saying that they are the new Yellowstone ISO relations, or something similar.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Judging by the email I would assume it is a rep funneling the deals through ysc under the name Thryve
    Tommy Stein

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by TStein View Post
    Judging by the email I would assume it is a rep funneling the deals through ysc under the name Thryve

Its a simple way for YSC to bring back ISOs who have a t one time worked with us but for whatever reason do not anymore. They are good guys and will be treated as well as anyone would expect from my team or similar

If you haven't worked with YSC in a while and don't like me give them a shot. Ask for Steve or Dave

Senior Member Reputation points: 2165

It seems like they want everyone who stopped working with YSC to submit files to them so they can send it in to YSC. Not sure where the logic is in that.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    Its a simple way for YSC to bring back ISOs who have a t one time worked with us but for whatever reason do not anymore. They are good guys and will be treated as well as anyone would expect from my team or similar

If you haven't worked with YSC in a while and don't like me give them a shot. Ask for Steve or Dave
    If that's the end goal, why would Thryve openly admit to working with YSC? I would assume that most brokers that stopped working with YSC had a reason and therefore would not work with Thryve if they are the essentially the same.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8656

Steve R?
    Tommy Stein

Steve Wienrib and Dave Singfer. The fact of the matter is that there are a ton of ISO shops / Brokers etc that have worked with us been paid a few times and not worked with us in the last quarter and its time with all the great things we're doing to bring them back in the fold. SO Isaac appointed these two to take on this project and I cant think of two guys better suited to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by bsmith View Post
    If that's the end goal, why would Thryve openly admit to working with YSC? I would assume that most brokers that stopped working with YSC had a reason and therefore would not work with Thryve if they are the essentially the same.
    Youd prefer them to lie? Hey Im thryve come work with me....but I have nothing to do with YSC. Totally makes sense

Youd prefer them to lie? Hey Im thryve come work with me....but I have nothing to do with YSC. Totally makes sense
    Stating that they do not work with YSC and simply leaving that part out unless asked directly are two different things, though the line may be a bit grey. Transparency is a good thing and I'm glad that YSC has remained conscious of this and chose to steer clear of the line, it just seemed odd from a competitive marketing standpoint. I don't run a multi million dollar company, it was just my mere curiosity that was asking. I will say though that we haven't had any issues with YSC and our rep Daniel has been a great asset to us.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Since the company was formed in 2009 we have worked with and paid over 3500 iso's. Today we actively work with about 800 of them. Some of the remaining 2700 are no longer around or have merged with other shops but the main idea here is to directly market to those isos that no longer work with us and let them know why we feel we are the most necessary funder out there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    Since the company was formed in 2009 we have worked with and paid over 3500 iso's. Today we actively work with about 800 of them. Some of the remaining 2700 are no longer around or have merged with other shops but the main idea here is to directly market to those isos that no longer work with us and let them know why we feel we are the most necessary funder out there.
    Finally, someone says a number! Thanks Isaac.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Finally, someone says a number! Thanks Isaac.
    I was wondering where you were FUNd...I can usually set a stop watch to your comments and my responses or vice versa.

But in all seriousness, Thryve will be a good thing for reps not currently working with ysc that wanna come back and I fully support it even though in theory I may have been the team said Shop left behind. (?Most likely not but you never know LOL)

any one know how much more commission thryve is giving compared to yellowstone ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

I was wondering where you were FUNd...I can usually set a stop watch to your comments and my responses or vice versa.

But in all seriousness, Thryve will be a good thing for reps not currently working with ysc that wanna come back and I fully support it even though in theory I may have been the team said Shop left behind. (?Most likely not but you never know LOL)
    LOL, I've been lurking in the shadows.

Last edited by snk1lp; 02-23-2016 at 01:33 PM.

Last edited by Funder Mark; 02-23-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Last edited by snk1lp; 02-23-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

Agreed
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    any one know how much more commission thryve is giving compared to yellowstone ?
    Please call Steve and David, but keep in min this is for the reps that are not currently working with ySC

Please call Steve and David, but keep in min this is for the reps that are not currently working with ySC
    its all about the commission if they offer more and can do the same then i no longer work with ysc

its all about the commission if they offer more and can do the same then i no longer work with ysc
    But then you may lose your renewal commissions from your older deals with your previous rep.

First off, YSC isn't and wont cannibalize itself that way so the whole internal commission idea is gone....
    Those guys are simply setting up a format to bring back companies that once worked with YSC.

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    But then you may lose your renewal commissions from your older deals with your previous rep.
    Doesn't work that way....regardless of whom your rep was/is, if you have carry over and the files belong to you , then you're getting paid