Elections 2016
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

I believe it does. But what does it mean to judge? People are so quick to say "Don't judge me" when they are obviously in the wrong and expect everyone to just accept them for who they are. If your wife/girlfriend cheats on you are you not going to make a judgement call and leave her? If you see a grown man ruthlessly beating a woman in the train station, are you just going to keep walking and pretend nothing happened because it's not your place to "judge"? At what point is it ok to say "hey! what you're doing is wrong!" or are we just supposed to let people do whatever they want?

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    I believe it does. But what does it mean to judge? People are so quick to say "Don't judge me" when they are obviously in the wrong and expect everyone to just accept them for who they are. If your wife/girlfriend cheats on you are you not going to make a judgement call and leave her? If you see a grown man ruthlessly beating a woman in the train station, are you just going to keep walking and pretend nothing happened because it's not your place to "judge"? At what point is it ok to say "hey! what you're doing is wrong!" or are we just supposed to let people do whatever they want?
    Are you for real dude?