Mca application leads
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Mca application leads

Now you can provide loan solutions to borrowers instead of gathering information from prospects!

The borrower has already been qualified in several key areas before being sent to the you.
    The next generation in merchant cash advance leads is the transfer of Loan Applications.
    Many top lenders are selecting our application leads as a stronger, more effective option to traditional live transfers.

Borrowers provide:
    Owners name, business name, address, phone number, email,
    time in business, monthly revenue, % ownership, bank account information and best time to contact them.

MCA Application Leads are perfect for the lender on the go, who may not be phone accessible at all times.
    The leads will be sent within seconds via email and text message so you can contact the borrower when it is convenient for you.

http://callqualifier.com
    Last edited by Call Qualifier; 02-17-2016 at 12:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Is it me or does this seem illegal?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

There is no ss# or EIN given, so there is nothing confidential. Call this a very good lead, not an application.

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Call Qualifier View Post
    Now you can provide loan solutions to borrowers instead of gathering information from prospects!

The borrower has already been qualified in several key areas before being sent to the you.
    The next generation in merchant cash advance leads is the transfer of Loan Applications.
    Many top lenders are selecting our application leads as a stronger, more effective option to traditional live transfers.

Borrowers provide:
    time in business, monthly revenue, % ownership, bank account information and best time to contact them.

MCA Application Leads are perfect for the lender on the go, who may not be phone accessible at all times.
    The leads will be sent within seconds via email and text message so you can contact the borrower when it is convenient for you.

how do you qualify the leads?
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Call qualifier is a joke 80% fluff and non existent businesses.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Sending out someone's bank account information will land you in jail

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Call Qualifier View Post

Borrowers provide:

Definitely don't sell bank account information here...

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Definitely don't sell bank account information here...
    ...but it's a key component to next gen mca leads lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

OOOO like the "next gen MCA Leads"

Member Reputation points: 117

Speaking of best lead source....

Can anyone around this forum recommend a [genuine fair ethical] lead source which has not recycled a ton and which you might have proven reasonable conversions?

positive feedback encouraged

thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Quote Originally Posted by laylaJ View Post
    Can anyone around this forum recommend a [genuine fair ethical] lead source which has not recycled a ton and which you might have proven reasonable conversions?

thanks
    Most people wont give up their good lead sources. Your best bet is to ask your lenders who they see with good leads, lenders want you to succeed and they see deal flow from a lot of people so i am sure some lead sources may stand out for them

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

thanks

What type of leads are you looking for?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

jotucker1983
    Yes, I can make that recommendation and that recommendation would be yourself.

There is no such thing as an external, high quality, "lead" generation source other than a referral network that you setup personally. Nobody is going to sell you a hot lead, that makes absolutely no sense because if the lead was "hot" then they would be closing the leads themselves.

What they are selling you is data, some vendors provide good data, but a lot of them provide very bad, outdated, and inaccurate data. It's your job to take that data and turn it into "leads" internally, which creates your sales pipeline. From your sales pipeline, you then create new applications. Because you are being sold data and not "leads", you need to make sure you are paying a price for said data that would allow for you to obtain a decent ROI.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post

There is no such thing as an external, high quality, "lead" generation source other than a referral network that you setup personally. Nobody is going to sell you a hot lead, that makes absolutely no sense because if the lead was "hot" then they would be closing the leads themselves.

What they are selling you is data, some vendors provide good data, but a lot of them provide very bad, outdated, and inaccurate data. It's your job to take that data and turn it into "leads" internally, which creates your sales pipeline. From your sales pipeline, you then create new applications. Because you are being sold data and not "leads", you need to make sure you are paying a price for said data that would allow for you to obtain a decent ROI.
    Have to again rep JT on this one. Don't buy leads. Just don't do it. Far be it from me to give good advice to people I compete with, but come on, what is in it for someone to sell you a good QUALIFIED lead? Nothing. I've looked into selling my leads I generate as an additional source of income and piloted a couple programs, and I broke even or lost money. I've bought leads, and been burned more than once. I'm speaking from a position of knowledge and experience.

There are NO shortcuts. You need to roll up your sleeves and get to work. Get creative. Spend money. Experiment. Generate and close your OWN business. Eat what you kill. WORK YOUR ASS OFF.

Or, you can give this call qualifier guy your money.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post

Couldn't agree more. Anyone here will tell you that they were rather disappointed when they tried to outsource "lead generation." Just buy data from reputable places and figure out what is your best method to contact them with the approach that makes the most sense. Time after time I have found that the best "leads" are ones that I generate in house. Also, do not sleep on your existing database of clients, including those that have been previously declined or did not close for whatever reason. Timing is everything, Mr. Merchant that said no thank you 3 months ago may very well be in need today.

I actually checked them out - no real office phone with direct line and the reply back sounded like the [next gen lead guru] was sitting way way far out of the border.
    He told me he gets calls all day for people who pay him 4-6k for this next gen leads and I am foolish not to join them

bottom line i have learned is that a lead is a lead and we gotta engage and build some trust and rapport - credibility and authority with the [lead] so they want to do business with us - wouldn't you agree?

We are located in Clearwater Florida. Our main number is located on callqualifier.com.
    We are registered with the State of Florida and have been selling MCA leads for 3 yrs.
    We have sold over 2 million dollars in leads and process payments through B of A with no charge backs.

All ISO's get a written agreement before payment is accepted.
    Many of our current clients have been with us over 2 yrs and they fund millions every year!

thank you folks, I did just that and put my former 'voiceover' talk to work -
    the infofree crm will allow you find highly targeted sm biz - contractors - new biz - with drill down factors like - gross volume yrs in biz and credit rating. got company owners name and call them up - all 228 of them (test data)- uncovered 38 need working capital - and so far 9 have sent in their docs - the remaining 29 might need a second round of calls - you are correct - the only lay down sales i know are by picking up the phone ourselves:-)

having said this and notice AlexSMF is on team - diy... you would not believe the 'over sharing' mr merchant will disclose when you ask him
    if he needs some fast cash to make his business less stressful. some sales reps go into the underwriter analytics - i dont have that talent.
    but pull out that 1 page online app and let mr merchant tell you his problems all the way down to the wet signature please and fax that puppy out.
    DATA:
    if you want an $89/month fresh data go to infofree.com
    be smart and do not download every record at cost just learn how to navigate inside the FREE crm
    and start dialing - fresh data scrubbed weekly i tested it and using it.