Who buys leads?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Who buys leads?

Thank You for the couple people who have reached out to me regarding our program!!

Just curious, Who buys leads in here and if you don't how do you market your business?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I buy leads!

Who do you buy them from and how much do you pay? Whats your experience?

Noob Reputation points: 10

Just signed up with lendio today have nothing but good things to say about them.

Noob Reputation points: 10

Also have all of this years UCC's for sale for cheap if anyone is interested using other campaigns now and have no need for them. Over 30,000.

Member Reputation points: 35

All of this year's UCCs for every funder?

Has anyone had any success with inbound live transfer MCA leads? I'm currently looking at companies like Lavaleads and wanted to get some feedback. Thanks.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

i don't trust anyone that says their leads are "steaming hot", "melting", or "on fire"

Member Reputation points: 35

lol. mcnetwork, didn't you say you were doing something with lendio already. looking to diversify or did it just not work out for you?

Miked, I just said I buy leads. Not from whom! Just looking to hear other people's experiences from live transfers to see if it's worth trying out. I've heard that a lot of inbound calls in a Press 1 dialer campaign are from people who want to be taken off the calling list. Maybe 1 or 2% are actually interested in receiving an MCA quote. This isn't very encouraging and I just wanted to hear if anyone had something positive to say about this type of campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    i don't trust anyone that says their leads are "steaming hot", "melting", or "on fire"
    I agree with that Sean. On our larger contracts with lenders we have Account Managers that will warm up people by calling and verifying the info they submitted to us and then warm transfer them to an ideal lender. This method is very effective and an added benefit to working with us long term but at the end of the day whether it is with our lead flow or anyone else's it all comes down to the sales rep's ability to develop a relationship and close the deal.

I am biased, but I really believe that the reason why our MCA lenders using Lendio are seeing so much success is because we do have the best platform available for taking an individual small business owner and warming them up as much as it is possible without actually talking to them.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dave.lendio View Post
    I agree with that Sean. On our larger contracts with lenders we have Account Managers that will warm up people by calling and verifying the info they submitted to us and then warm transfer them to an ideal lender. This method is very effective and an added benefit to working with us long term but at the end of the day whether it is with our lead flow or anyone else's it all comes down to the sales rep's ability to develop a relationship and close the deal.

I am biased, but I really believe that the reason why our MCA lenders using Lendio are seeing so much success is because we do have the best platform available for taking an individual small business owner and warming them up as much as it is possible without actually talking to them.
    I can only imagine how much this costs!

Chambo,

Instead of wondering why don't you call me and I'll give you a high level overview.

How much do you pay for billboards, and radio ads, and mailers, etc etc. Oh and at the end of the day isn't about the ROI? Because I wouldn't have so many lenders as clients if they were not making an ROI. Bottom-line is that we are in a unique position here with the addition of Experian as an Exclusive partner, and the simple fact is that small business owners come to us with a need. I need more lenders to take on these clients. If you can handle more biz then give me a shout. Worst case is that I explain it to you and it doesn't fit in your budget. 801-858-3612 direct

Jack,

I hope that is working well for you and congratulate you for the success that you must be having. I am of a very different mindset in that I believe you have to have several different pots or effective forms of marketing to be a well balanced and successful company over a period of time. If I owned my own shop I would have multiple methods as this undoubtedly ebbs and flows.

At the end of the day it all comes down to ROI. What return is coming from your marketing investment and I believe and have siginficant proof that what we are doing is providing the highest levels of ROI.

Isn't that what its all about at the end of the day?

Dave