Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post

But can you tell me, what exactly is Jay fighting against and why in the hell should someone pay Jay $1,000 per hour to consult on a product that he never successfully sold? Come to think of it, I don't think the CEOs of many major funders/lenders demand $1,000 per hour to do an engagement, so why in the hell does Jay demand that when (according to him) he hasn't done anything?
By the way, again, this is an instance where you are presented with evidence and want to resort to denial. It's flat out AMAZING. You resorted to denial when confronted with reality that some shops are automating like crazy. This level of automation made you so uncomfy that you denied it was being done in practice.

The profile shows there were at least two calls through the system (others where folks preferred to remain private) where folks paid $1,000 per hour.

Aside from these calls, he's been paid $5,000 PER DAY to help funders with things and tens of thousands more to help with other things for other funders.

I know that can be "shell shocking." "Who would pay that much?" "Why they would pay that much?" I get it. But when you know yourself and know your worth, you find it tough to budge on $1,000 per hour.