Let's Get This Yeasy Money - Together
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Yuliya,

I have no idea what you are doing with these threads, but I think they hurt the credibility of your company due to how silly they are. Plus, are you Jay Ballentine or Yuliya? You have referred to yourself as "Jay" a couple of times so I'm not sure?

Also is Jay charging almost $17 a minute (just over $1,000 per hour) just to have a telephone conversation with him? Lol, what is this non-sense Yuliya?

John,

1. This is the everything else section. What does 'EVERYTHING ELSE' imply?

2. We are not concerned with the credibility thing. But I really appreciate your concern there. The only way to build credibility with most MCA brokers is to work for them for free.

3. Jay has not changed his pricing on $1,000 per hour for years and he has received that $1,000 per hour.

----------------------------

Just because YOU don't assign a value to yourself where you'll charge $1,000 per hour and get it does not mean it can't be don.

Just because YOU are not comfortable automating most of your business processes, does not mean that there aren't folks who are succeeding at doing so.

Just because YOU are not aware that you are operating in a space (industry) currently in a bubble poised to pop and rock brokers to the core, doesn't mean that the writing is not on the wall. John, what's your Plan B? Got a soft pillow to land on?

Just because YOU are more concerned with being liked, approachable, and in your public persona, doesn't mean there are people who can care less.

Just because YOU can't send a funder a bill for tens of thousands of dollars and get it, doesn't mean it can't be done, and that it hasn't been done.

Just because YOU never sat down and planned and tweaked on a program designed to get the entire MCA advance after funding it doesn't mean it hasn't been done.

John, just keep being John. You're a perfect caricature of everything they wish Jay would be. Kudos.
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 02-18-2016 at 09:51 AM.