Direct Lenders ONly Please - 250k 12 Month Deal
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    You presented your offer to the client, and you think you are anywhere NEAR closing this deal? Yesterday was your first day wasn't it?
    Its impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone like you. The client has been a customer for 8 years on various leasing projects. And you wonder why this industry has such a bad reputation with people trying to bury the customer with Hugh commissions and fees. You want to rape clients on one time commission complaining that 3 percent on 250k is not a good days work and then you can do nothing but make smart ass comments to people who develop long term customers based on hard work and business solutions. This industry does really need some regulation.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by michaelh View Post
    Its impossible to have an intelligent conversation with someone like you. The client has been a customer for 8 years on various leasing projects. And you wonder why this industry has such a bad reputation with people trying to bury the customer with Hugh commissions and fees. You want to rape clients on one time commission complaining that 3 percent on 250k is not a good days work and then you can do nothing but make smart ass comments to people who develop long term customers based on hard work and business solutions. This industry does really need some regulation.
    Is this what your experience has led you to believe? That we need regulation and are a bunch of 'rapists'? Let me break it down pee-wee: 3 points on 250K is NOT a good "days" work. If you ever ran a business you would know that there are costs, like admin, rent, marketing, payroll, TAXES, etc. - You're a certified idiot. Have fun not closing this deal. I'm done.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Is this what your experience has led you to believe? That we need regulation and are a bunch of 'rapists'? Let me break it down pee-wee: 3 points on 250K is NOT a good "days" work. If you ever ran a business you would know that there are costs, like admin, rent, marketing, payroll, TAXES, etc. - You're a certified idiot. Have fun not closing this deal. I'm done.
    You just made my case - You don't have Hugh marketing cost and payroll cost when you have repeat customers. You have to build relationships to get referrals. And the Bulk of our business with my partners is SBA and receivable and lease financing. If you just look at our customer list I can tell you that we have a stack of customers in Illinois whose credit has been hammered by the States Budget problems and they have been forced into short term borrowing - but that does not mean that I would take the route of burying them with expense loans and hit them for max commission. When Illinois and the Federal Government start paying again in under 6 months then all of these business's owners credit will recover.

And then we can refinance with SBA and bank products - and your right we will only earn 2 points on SBA loans and according to you nobody can run a business doing this type of lending.