Free ucc download... Link expires in 48 hours
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Link has expired again. Link expires in 48 hours or after 40 downloads.
    Last edited by SupremeCapitalGroupinc; 02-09-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Just curious. What was the purpose of this offer. And how many brave souls clicked to see what might have been behind the link? (I assume there was a link)?

I clicked it. There was no download. Just wanted you to sign up so they can contact you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Cold calling UCC.. I hear ISIS sticks prisoners in cubes and makes them dial 250+ on a script for 8 hours a day. It's worse torture than anything they have going at the moment.

free UCc

Where's the link?

Where's the link?lol
    Last edited by ryan1046; 02-06-2016 at 07:04 PM.

My question I guess really is: Why would a broker shop in Staten Island offer downloads of UCC data?
    After all, their own website touts their 9 million in funding to 4000 merchants. At $2,250 per funding, they need all the leads they can get!

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    My question I guess really is: Why would a broker shop in Staten Island offer downloads of UCC data?
    After all, their own website touts their 9 million in funding to 4000 merchants. At $2,250 per funding, they need all the leads they can get!
    Here's some other statistics: 100% of claims made on ISO websites regarding funding numbers and merchant testimonials, are 100% bulls**t.

Ha! You're not talking about those 5 man shops with a flimsy website that are always hiring are you? They get full docs and a contract out and it's like a chinese fire drill until it FUNds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWk-U-vur80
    Last edited by HDF; 02-06-2016 at 07:40 PM. Reason: link

Ha! You're not talking about those 5 man shops with a flimsy website that are always hiring are you? They get full docs and a contract out and it's like a chinese fire drill until it closes.
    Bahhha, yes, those shops make up the landscape of most of this space. The Craigslist ads promising 20K paychecks every month. The smile and dial mentality. The fact that everyone crowns themselves a "director", a "managing director", a "directing managing director" or a "CEO", with little to no knowledge of the industry.

Sad, really. The only thing that matters at the end of the day is your paycheck. But I digress, yes, lots of people running around making a mess these days. I've been around a long time, and I eat and breathe this business, mostly because it's a healthy alternative to drugs. LOL.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Add Content
    Ha Fund your right, nothing better than the Testimonials on the sites from supposed clients like Dave Restaurant owner, FL giving a solid endorsement

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    Add Content
    Ha Fund your right, nothing better than the Testimonials on the sites from supposed clients like Dave Restaurant owner, FL giving a solid endorsement
    Does anyone really fall for that nonsense? Like a merchant on the fence about calling in and says "Gee, Dave got a deal, and seems happy, so will I!"

Edit: Still in my office here at 5:12 PST, I just got a call from a mailer I sent out 6 months ago, 2.7M revenues. Guy said he called 3 other people before my mailer and got no answer. I was the only one who answered the phone, so he's applying here. See? Having no life pays off!
    Last edited by FUNd; 02-06-2016 at 08:14 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Does anyone really fall for that nonsense? Like a merchant on the fence about calling in and says "Gee, Dave got a deal, and seems happy, so will I!"

Edit: Still in my office here at 5:12 PST, I just got a call from a mailer I sent out 6 months ago, 2.7M revenues. Guy said he called 3 other people before my mailer and got no answer. I was the only one who answered the phone, so he's applying here. See? Having no life pays off!
    Let me know when you get it in and see he has 5 balances

Member Reputation points: 551

It simple...just be honest with yourself and clients.

Simple Choice Capital
    Info@simplechoicecapital.com
    www.SimpleChoiceCapital.com

(o)1-646-829-1999
    (C) 1-347-733-3115
    (f) 1-347-448-5414
    "The Business owners Liaison to Finance"

Add Content
    Off topic but as far as mailers go nothing better than the merchants calling up and asking if its a real check and can they cash it. I actually saw an article on some random business blog saying advances were scams because they tried to cash the check and were appalled that they were unable to lol

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Let me know when you get it in and see he has 5 balances
    Why you hatin' son? Slow week?

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    Add Content
    Off topic but as far as mailers go nothing better than the merchants calling up and asking if its a real check and can they cash it. I actually saw an article on some random business blog saying advances were scams because they tried to cash the check and were appalled that they were unable to lol
    Fake checks worked well a long time ago. Kind of a tired technique. We have some stuff that's sinister and working just awesomely. Have a good weekend boys. Go Denver.

Good to hear fund i hope that continues to work out for you

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

This is precisely what makes mailers effective, if you're willing to be patient and work for saturation.

HDF, I actually thought those fire drillers made efficient use of their lanes and didn't waste any time with unnecessary moves. The drill appears pointless but I don't get your analogy with a 5 man iso shop.

Chinese fire drill is an old and fun saying and a prank in traffic, Franklin. Lighten up Francis (is another fun saying)

As to saturation; With the right data - direct mail can be a huge piece of the puzzle. Emphasis on with the best data. What do you use Franklin?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Why you hatin' son? Slow week?
    Not at all I just got the exact same scenario and he sent it in about 10 minutes before your post and had 5 balances .
    I see how that came out looking wrong . Enjoy your weekend and go broncos

Chinese fire drill is an old and fun saying and a prank in traffic, Franklin. Lighten up Francis (is another fun saying)

As to saturation; With the right data - direct mail can be a huge piece of the puzzle. Emphasis on with the best data. What do you use Franklin?

Gotcha HDF, never saw that prank before.

Are you asking what data I use or what type of marketing I do?

I was just curious Franklin - and FUNd- if you were using saturation lists for b2b direct mail (by zip codes, geography etc) to build your presence in your natural market or drilling into specific chosen industries.

I was just curious Franklin - and FUNd- if you were using saturation lists for b2b direct mail (by zip codes, geography etc) to build your presence in your natural market or drilling into specific chosen industries.

Well either one can work but they depend on your budget, the volume of deals you can handle, and your funding particulars. There's a large direct lender that uses Meridian to mail the whole country once a month, so that's a
    huge spend but the fund over 10 million a month from it so the ROI is there.

I always recommend specialization when first starting out, and a small budget when testing something you've never done before. Expect that budget to go more towards learning than roi and get every drop of information you can, identify and fix your mistakes, and then do it again, small, but better.

I would try to find a niche that you've had success with or know well that's not super saturated (like restaurants or auto repair), and create a piece that speaks their language (solving specific problems to them), targeted to a particular city. I would hand deliver 2 or 3 and speak to owners in that niche and get their feedback, make some tweaks, then mass mail in small quantities. Some of my greatest sources of information have been from merchants
    that were irate with me marketing to them, as they give you the blunt truth. If you listen and don't take it personal, they'll tell you what you need to fix so you can try again better next time.

Honestly, the strategy is to try anything, do it small, and keep doing it over and over, being a little bit better, being different ,and listening to feedback each time. In all the creative development I've worked with, this has always been the way to achieve excellence in a given niche, topic, study, etc. Just have more experience than everyone else and be different.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Just to be clear. Uccs download did work. Most of you downloaded link. 40 people downloaded the list. On our site it says $9million funded for that month and we have over 4k clients. The download came from Right Away Funding a company I purchased not Supreme Capital Group. It was simply for marketing. And for you trolls out there sorry I'm getting back to you so late. I just came back from one of my call centers in Costa Rica. All I'll say to you is get off of this site and go to work. It takes hard work, motivation and dedication. I have been doing cash advances for about 8 years now and it actually opened up many doors for me like a lucrative merchant processing portfolio and because of the article Sean wrote on me i became a partner at one of the top jet brokering firms and it has been very lucrative. If you like I can show screen shot of a wire I received today? Also i will have them put the list back up but it will expire again.
    Last edited by SupremeCapitalGroupinc; 02-09-2016 at 09:51 AM.