Free ucc download... Link expires in 48 hours
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 20944

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    I was just curious Franklin - and FUNd- if you were using saturation lists for b2b direct mail (by zip codes, geography etc) to build your presence in your natural market or drilling into specific chosen industries.

Well either one can work but they depend on your budget, the volume of deals you can handle, and your funding particulars. There's a large direct lender that uses Meridian to mail the whole country once a month, so that's a
    huge spend but the fund over 10 million a month from it so the ROI is there.

I always recommend specialization when first starting out, and a small budget when testing something you've never done before. Expect that budget to go more towards learning than roi and get every drop of information you can, identify and fix your mistakes, and then do it again, small, but better.

I would try to find a niche that you've had success with or know well that's not super saturated (like restaurants or auto repair), and create a piece that speaks their language (solving specific problems to them), targeted to a particular city. I would hand deliver 2 or 3 and speak to owners in that niche and get their feedback, make some tweaks, then mass mail in small quantities. Some of my greatest sources of information have been from merchants
    that were irate with me marketing to them, as they give you the blunt truth. If you listen and don't take it personal, they'll tell you what you need to fix so you can try again better next time.

Honestly, the strategy is to try anything, do it small, and keep doing it over and over, being a little bit better, being different ,and listening to feedback each time. In all the creative development I've worked with, this has always been the way to achieve excellence in a given niche, topic, study, etc. Just have more experience than everyone else and be different.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Just to be clear. Uccs download did work. Most of you downloaded link. 40 people downloaded the list. On our site it says $9million funded for that month and we have over 4k clients. The download came from Right Away Funding a company I purchased not Supreme Capital Group. It was simply for marketing. And for you trolls out there sorry I'm getting back to you so late. I just came back from one of my call centers in Costa Rica. All I'll say to you is get off of this site and go to work. It takes hard work, motivation and dedication. I have been doing cash advances for about 8 years now and it actually opened up many doors for me like a lucrative merchant processing portfolio and because of the article Sean wrote on me i became a partner at one of the top jet brokering firms and it has been very lucrative. If you like I can show screen shot of a wire I received today? Also i will have them put the list back up but it will expire again.
    Last edited by SupremeCapitalGroupinc; 02-09-2016 at 09:51 AM.