Introducing Funding Circle - Monthly Term Loan Lender.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Introducing Funding Circle - Monthly Term Loan Lender.

Hi All,

Just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself and Funding Circle to you.

I have been with Funding Circle for around two years and transferred over from the UK last year, where I have worked in Equipment Finance since 2000 for various Lessors and Brokers.

Funding Circle is a Global Online Marketplace Lender that provides Term Loans from 1-5 years on a Capital + Interest fully amorized basis. Our rates start at 5.49% and end up at 22.79% as an IRR. We provide monthly payment ACH and there are no prepayment penalties for early settlement. If a customer wanted to settle a loan with Funding Circle, it would simply be the outstanding capital and that months interest that would need to be settled.

If you would like to get in touch, please find my contact details below

I hope I can be a valued contributor to this forum

Kind regards

Derek

Derek Nutley | Head of Equipment Finance Strategic Partnerships
    derek.nutley@fundingcircle.com| 415 967 7541 (direct) | 415.813.5245 (main)
    747 Front Street, 4th Floor | San Francisco, CA 94111

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

So its a loan not a cash advance.

Yes, a true bank type loan i.e. capital + interest fully amortizing over the term of the loan

Derek- welcome to the jungle. A few questions- on a podcast, your company stated the average loan was $125k. Do you deal only with higher revenue business owners? The average term was stated as 3 years. Rates 6-21 percent. Is there a min fico req? Congrats on the US success and goals of reaching 100b annually in lending. Globally, that is a potential.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by MCAVeteran View Post
    Derek- welcome to the jungle. A few questions- on a podcast, your company stated the average loan was $125k. Do you deal only with higher revenue business owners? The average term was stated as 3 years. Rates 6-21 percent. Is there a min fico req? Congrats on the US success and goals of reaching 100b annually in lending. Globally, that is a potential.
    they are like a real loan , major underwriting on personal and business . min fico is 620 they go up to 500k . (just did one 500k 8.99% 3 year term ). tax return must show positive . whole process is about 2-3 weeks