Direct Lender who doesn't use decision logic
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for a lender to fund a $50k deal yet the applicant has been a victim of identity theft and doesn't want to do decision logic if there are any lenders who are left that don't use decision logic please reply

LoanMe does not require decision logic on most applicants and can still simply look at the last 2-3 months business bank statements. That being said after a pre-approval is given and the Loan docs (business bank statements) sent to our in house UW team, if UW feels the need to request decision logic, we will not move forward without it.
    LoanMe Business
    949-535-7798
    Email: Business.Loans@LoanMe.com

www.loanme.com/SBL-partner
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300
    Anaheim, CA 92806

Sounds like he is hiding something...recent funding maybe?? DecisionLogic is the safest thing out there as far as that's concerned. Beef up your sales skills and explain how safe it is. You can also send him directly to DecisionLogic and let him read how safe it is.

If it is a health/medical deal, ProMED Healthcare Financing does not require Decision Logic. Give James Graydon a call at 631-468-6325.

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Cannon View Post
    Looking for a lender to fund a $50k deal yet the applicant has been a victim of identity theft and doesn't want to do decision logic if there are any lenders who are left that don't use decision logic please reply

I hope this isn't Hatem Eid lol
    Michael Jagiello
    Director of Client Acquisitions
    Blue Granite Funding LLC
    mjagiello@bluegranitefunding.com
    1(718)873-6407 Cell
    1(917)791-8911 Fax

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

That's the first thing I hear from fraudsters, "Oh last time I tried to do this, they stole my identity." My response is typically GTFOH!! No lender is going to steal your identity!! How would they do it using a bank verification system??
    Poster, be careful with this one!
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

As was the case with the gentleman I mentioned. "Oh, they stole my identity so I would prefer showing them a screenshot with my current bank activity" meanwhile the day after his statements came up as fraudulent. Not worth the headache
    Michael Jagiello
    Director of Client Acquisitions
    Blue Granite Funding LLC
    mjagiello@bluegranitefunding.com
    1(718)873-6407 Cell
    1(917)791-8911 Fax

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Every application has the owners name, DOB, ss#, home address, and the rest. Why would the client not be nervous about giving all of that out?

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by 1StopFunding View Post
    That's the first thing I hear from fraudsters, "Oh last time I tried to do this, they stole my identity." My response is typically GTFOH!! No lender is going to steal your identity!! How would they do it using a bank verification system??
    Poster, be careful with this one!
    fully agree unless it is a bank that doesn't work with decision logic , because i do understand the not giving bank log in with full accesses

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

While I am NOT saying this is the case with this particular client...I recently had a client that looked fantastic. Great financials, highest net margin I think I had ever seen. Initial underwriting looked good. But it was like pulling teeth trying to get info out of the client. Lots of delays and excuses. Underwriting was suspicious and dug very hard. Turns out his company is owned by a Pink Sheet public company that is millions in debt. Instant deal killer.

Again, NOT saying that is the case here...but it does make one suspicious when clients are not forthcoming with info.

Member Reputation points: 16

Holley
    Email: holley@capassist.com
    Direct Line: (913)324-5918