Record day in Funding for Yellowstone
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Between outside and inside funders YSC funded $2.2MM today highlighted by a $700K deal funded by GBR for Kevin Williams

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Insane start man! Congrats! Damn. Pass a 700k deal over bro! Sharing is caring! Lmao =)

share share that's fair...lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

So Isaac when are we getting an IPO going for Yellowstone?
    Also Make sure you don't file a ucc! Lol.

Amazing numbers! Your making everyone work harder! Is Yellowstone the largest shop of its kind in the US?

No clue if we are the largest...all I know is with all the new competition popping up my guys continue to be the hardest workers in the space

Member Reputation points: 131

Not even close to the largest. Not slam. The second largest isn't even remotely close.

^ Are you referring to lenders liek CAN or broker/funder hybrids like Yellowstone? We all know CAN is far and away the largest lender in this space but I was referring to large broker/funder operations like Yellowstone. Just curious really

Isaac,
    So GBR is your agent or you send deals to GBR?

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

Awesome numbers! You guys are rocking!!
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 1393

Each time I come across these self-aggrandizing threads on Yellowstone's record fundings, I'm not sure what I am supposed to congratulate. Is it the 1.45 rates over 4-6 wks? Is it the sneaky salesman tactics? Is it selling out the ISO on the deal? So far that's really been my experience with Yellowstone and I have yet to hear different from the other agents I speak with on the phone. I don't know about Isaac or his history with the company so this isn't a personal attack. I'm just really questioning the response to these threads. I'm not particularly proud when selling a 1.45 to some poor guy who's on the verge of running aground his business just so I can't get a quick pay-out. Maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by Quickfunder; 02-08-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by Quickfunder View Post
    I'm not particularly proud when selling a 1.45 to some poor guy who's on the verge of running aground his business just so I can't get a quick pay-out. Maybe that's just me.
    First of all - let me qualify this by saying that I have nothing but respect for Mr. Isaac Stern - his hustle is inspiring. That's on the grave of the lady who raised me.

That being said. You touched on a really important issue. Businesses are hurting. We'd like to see if we can help.

Check out our profitability calculator - we're iterating on it as I type this close to midnight Saturday night (no days off). Creating simple is ridiculously hard, but we want to make it easy for merchants to get a sense of their overall profitability during the life of their merchant cash advance - lightening fast.

We feel that merchants should be exposed to any and all information (good or bad) that may help them make an educated buying decision. We'll be turning a lot of merchants a way. We'd much rather tell a guy; "Sorry buddy - but here's SmallKnot" than to let him feast on his own carcass.

I've received e-mails from merchants who have said; "I'm going to go and get my own act together so I can get a decent deal, rather than to take a 1.45... I'll tighten my belt to till then." That's why we're up so late. We know they're out there.

We'd much rather encourage merchants to take a step back, use our calculator, think things over, formulate a plan and come back knowing they will put the money to work for them and come out on top.

This business was not started to figure out a way to put a guy under. It was started to help a guy stay up.

...If we're lucky enough... foolish enough... and stay up late enough... we may be able to channel that "spirit."
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 02-08-2014 at 11:57 PM.

Quickfunder-I am simply giving my reps a shout out when they crush it...YSC services an area in the market that is needed...when an iso spends money on marketing he needs to monetize all his deals not just the ones that have 750 credit and have been in business for 10 years...we fund the deals that no one else wants to and we take an Isos deals that he used to throw in the shredder and instead we fund them and pay him a commission.....so what exactly is your issue with that?????