Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

Awesome numbers! You guys are rocking!!
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 1393

Each time I come across these self-aggrandizing threads on Yellowstone's record fundings, I'm not sure what I am supposed to congratulate. Is it the 1.45 rates over 4-6 wks? Is it the sneaky salesman tactics? Is it selling out the ISO on the deal? So far that's really been my experience with Yellowstone and I have yet to hear different from the other agents I speak with on the phone. I don't know about Isaac or his history with the company so this isn't a personal attack. I'm just really questioning the response to these threads. I'm not particularly proud when selling a 1.45 to some poor guy who's on the verge of running aground his business just so I can't get a quick pay-out. Maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by Quickfunder; 02-08-2014 at 09:10 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by Quickfunder View Post
    I'm not particularly proud when selling a 1.45 to some poor guy who's on the verge of running aground his business just so I can't get a quick pay-out. Maybe that's just me.
    First of all - let me qualify this by saying that I have nothing but respect for Mr. Isaac Stern - his hustle is inspiring. That's on the grave of the lady who raised me.

That being said. You touched on a really important issue. Businesses are hurting. We'd like to see if we can help.

Check out our profitability calculator - we're iterating on it as I type this close to midnight Saturday night (no days off). Creating simple is ridiculously hard, but we want to make it easy for merchants to get a sense of their overall profitability during the life of their merchant cash advance - lightening fast.

We feel that merchants should be exposed to any and all information (good or bad) that may help them make an educated buying decision. We'll be turning a lot of merchants a way. We'd much rather tell a guy; "Sorry buddy - but here's SmallKnot" than to let him feast on his own carcass.

I've received e-mails from merchants who have said; "I'm going to go and get my own act together so I can get a decent deal, rather than to take a 1.45... I'll tighten my belt to till then." That's why we're up so late. We know they're out there.

We'd much rather encourage merchants to take a step back, use our calculator, think things over, formulate a plan and come back knowing they will put the money to work for them and come out on top.

This business was not started to figure out a way to put a guy under. It was started to help a guy stay up.

...If we're lucky enough... foolish enough... and stay up late enough... we may be able to channel that "spirit."
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 02-08-2014 at 11:57 PM.