New Favorite -- Wall Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

New Favorite -- Wall Funding

I just wanted to give a huge shout out to the team over at Wall Funding who helped one of our healthcare clients while they were in a crunch waiting for Medicare to be met...

Everything moved extremely fast, minimum fees, with some really nice commissions. Wall funded our merchant $255k as a FOURTH position for a little over 6 months payback!!! Great way to earn more of our business, especially when our other couple main lenders weren't even coming close to those type of offers.

Anyone ISOs looking for a good funder to work with multiple positions give them a shout. I believe partners@wallfunding.com to get setup. Thanks again Wall Funding team!!!
    Last edited by Austin@SCP; 02-11-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks Austin,

Pleasure working with you on this client, and hopefully many more in the near future.
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com
    http://wallfunding.com/
    30 Broad St, New York, NY, 10004

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

Quote Originally Posted by Austin@SCP View Post
    Wall funded our merchant $255k as a FOURTH position for a little over 6 months payback!!!
    This is complete insanity. I can't imagine any scenario where this is in the best interest of the borrower. Not to mention, this is definitely tortious interference in the contracts of prior lenders. I hope both you and Wall funding get sued by the other three lenders. The sooner brokers like you and Wall Funding are drummed out of this space the better.

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
    This is complete insanity. I can't imagine any scenario where this is in the best interest of the borrower. Not to mention, this is definitely tortious interference in the contracts of prior lenders. I hope both you and Wall funding get sued by the other three lenders. The sooner brokers like you and Wall Funding are drummed out of this space the better.
    How does that Taylor Swift song go again?
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

someone give this guy a hug

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

255K FOURTH position?? That merchant is a house of cards waiting to collapse. Don't spend that commission too fast...

On a personal level, not so sure I disagree with you.

On a practical level, the underwriter spent alot of time on this deal. The merchant had a specific problem that he was looking to resolve, we made sure that he knew the cost of the money, was aware of the effect it would have on his cash flow, and that he had a solid plan on how to use the money to get out of his current problem, make a profit, and possibly pay off early for a discount.

With all that being said, there is a need for different types of financing, which is where cash advances were introduced. I did not create the industry, nor did I create the idea of stacking. Now that it is here, I will work with the utmost integrity, charge the absolute minimum of fees, and fund clients who we feel will be able to use the money to make a long term profit.
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    255K FOURTH position?? That merchant is a house of cards waiting to collapse. Don't spend that commission too fast...
    You believe that this deal is a house of cards, fantastic show, I love Kevin Spacey. Would you like to make a side bet on the outcome of this deal? We can find a neutral party to hold the money. Pm me if interested.
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

well this post took a quick turn

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by iso@wallfunding View Post
    You believe that this deal is a house of cards, fantastic show, I love Kevin Spacey. Would you like to make a side bet on the outcome of this deal? We can find a neutral party to hold the money. Pm me if interested.
    Hmm that sounds interesting. Send me his most recent bank statement (you can black out all the account numbers) and I'll let you know...

You made a blind accusation, you can make a blind bet.
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I am sorry but the words 4th position and good deal should never be used in the same sentence. @wallfunding yes maybe this underwriting worked under your model but what about the 3 companies in front of you who underwrote it on their model? Their underwriting does not take into account your payments so what in their mind was a good deal when they underwrote the deal today would be a decline because of the strain you put on their cash flow. I get there are 2nd positions and there are times they make sense but how is going out 3 or 4 positions in anyway ever good for the merchant.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    I am sorry but the words 4th position and good deal should never be used in the same sentence. @wallfunding yes maybe this underwriting worked under your model but what about the 3 companies in front of you who underwrote it on their model? Their underwriting does not take into account your payments so what in their mind was a good deal when they underwrote the deal today would be a decline because of the strain you put on their cash flow. I get there are 2nd positions and there are times they make sense but how is going out 3 or 4 positions in anyway ever good for the merchant.
    Solid point. But as long as there are companies offering 4th positions, I will do my best to provide the best service. As soon as it is only 3rd positions that are allowed, you will see companies consolidating, and I will continue to do my best to provide the best service.
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

There are many crack dealers out there too. does that mean you are going to go out and sell crack, because you don't want to miss out on the profits?

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    There are many crack dealers out there too. does that mean you are going to go out and sell crack, because you don't want to miss out on the profits?
    And miss the rapport from all these wonderful people?
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

And miss the rapport from all these wonderful people?
    It is marvelous isn't? All those glass houses and stones whizzing around simultaneously

Solid point. But as long as there are companies offering 4th positions, I will do my best to provide the best service. As soon as it is only 3rd positions that are allowed, you will see companies consolidating, and I will continue to do my best to provide the best service.
    At some point common sense and respect for the other companies in the space has to come into play. Like Chambo said there is money in crack are you jumping into that business. you gave this guy 200k+ over 6 months with no regard to the other companies who leant him money in front of you. Basically what you are saying as long as you get paid back screw everyone else. Please continue to explain to me how this is right and OK. More importantly tell me how it is not tortuous interference

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    It is marvelous isn't? All those glass houses and stones whizzing around simultaneously
    Its only a glass house if you are funding 4th positions and I promise you I have never funded a third forget a fourth
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Why would you offer a 4th? If he got 255k 4th he probably could have gone through the process for much better financing product than MCA product

Quote Originally Posted by Austin@SCP View Post
    I just wanted to give a huge shout out to the team over at Wall Funding who helped one of our healthcare clients while they were in a crunch waiting for Medicare to be met...

Everything moved extremely fast, minimum fees, with some really nice commissions. Wall funded our merchant $255k as a FOURTH position for a little over 6 months payback!!! Great way to earn more of our business, especially when our other couple main lenders weren't even coming close to those type of offers.

Anyone ISOs looking for a good funder to work with multiple positions give them a shout. I believe partners@wallfunding.com to get setup. Thanks again Wall Funding team!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Better question is, why do people come on here to puff their chests out about deals they just funded? First time?

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

Both Wall and Pearl were born out of the biggest scumbag shop to ever exist, 2nd Source Funding.

They make these newbies shops look like choir boys

jotucker1983
    I personally believe 2nd position deals can make sense on a case-by-case basis, but when we are getting to 3rd and 4th position deals, I just don't see how this works out for the merchant due to his monthly gross.

How much of the merchant's gross is going to payback these 4 deals? 35%? 40%? 45%?

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by bizloanbroker View Post
    Both Wall and Pearl were born out of the biggest scumbag shop to ever exist, 2nd Source Funding.

They make these newbies shops look like choir boys
    the list is way bigger then those 2 that came out of second source

I never worked at second source but I know a lot of people who did and Its not everyone that came out of 2nd source. Just like at any company there are the good the bad and the ugly. Maybe there were a few more bad and ugly that came from that shop but it definitely wasn't everyone. Either way I dont care where they came from 4th position equals bad deal period the end. You screw the merchant and the other 3 companies in front of you in the hopes of getting your own money out quick with no regard for anyone else.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Agreed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Agreed @Jotucker especially since moving into 2nd position you have a pay history to review in statements. I think it makes even more sense if the daily ACH can be lowered with this new deal, further lowering the risk of default. Once you get into the 3rd and 4th positions you are playing with fire. Merchant will usually need to keep stacking in order to stay afloat.