Live Radio Merchant Cash Advance Leads On a Pay Per Call Basis
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Live Radio Merchant Cash Advance Leads On a Pay Per Call Basis

Direct Media Power is the largest buyers of direct response radio media in the country. We work directly with over 2,000 radio stations and every major national network. We offer merchant cash advance companies two options.

1. Live radio calls on a pay per call basis.

2. Customized radio cash buys based upon stations that have a history of producing quality calls based upon response and talk times.

Contact me for more info.

Brian Czahor
    630-256-8599
    brian@directmediapower.com
    199 South Addison Road,
    Wood Dale, Illinois 60191 Suite #102A

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

I received a call from one of your reps last week, how do you pre-screen your clients? Am I going to get a call from any merchant who says they make over 10K a month? Do you verify it is a personal account vs a business account? I have also had a few other companies offering the same type of client (hot leads coming in from radio) so what makes you guys different than any other type of lead generating company

These calls are not pee-screened. We place the advertising and you just pay for the results. We are different in the fact that we are the direct source. We work directly with over 2,000 radio stations and every major national network out there. We have access to media at rates that no one else does. I can do pay per call programs and I can also do customized cash buys on the largest talk radio programs in the country. We base all of our cash buys off of historical data of how each station has performed in the past in terms of call response and talk times. If you email me I will be glad to share the commercial that we are currently using.