Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
Hey John!

Okay first- There are "Houses" that I envy for their team work and open innovative environment. I am also all for personal development and if someone feels they need to grow- go ahead. What I am saying is that the Owner's should lead by example and have the others adopt whether they still work under a "House" or not. And yes- if you want to get into residuals/renewals, leads, and hierarchy- there will always be a winner and a loser. Our society is so afraid of telling it like it is. You can empower someone to do their best but that person could only take it that far and if they "belong" in the position they are working in.

No matter how the entrepreneur captures sales or what industry, there needs to be a form of professionalism. It goes far beyond doing your taxes. It's a natural tool that someone should have- that's the tool. How a company works internally with their staff by hiring, training, and leading by example is also another thing- but you can't go into anyone's house and tell them how to structure their business.

There can be endless constructive arguments here but it all comes down to professionalism and leadership whether you are independent or working for an company.
Amanda when it comes t professionalism I completely agree with you. To many times in this industry I see a serious lack of it and it shines a terrible light on the industry as a whole