Auto Broker Grosses 4.5 Million a year
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Auto Broker Grosses 4.5 Million a year

I have a client I have been working with for a couple of years now and he is always looking for additional working capital!

Here is the scenario:

Merchant is an auto broker that grosses about 500k monthly, with anywhere from 35-40k average daily balance and ending balances always around 50k.

He is currently paying on one advance $570/daily from GBR (BFS) that he still owes about 60k on, it was an 18 month term and he has about 5 months left on it. The only other loan he has has is 100k he received in November 2015 from Lending Club with a monthly payment of $4,900 for 24 months.

Ideally he would like to renew with GBR (BFS), he has perfect payment history with them. Unfortunately for him, they really don't want to work with the auto sales industry.

So what he's looking for is someone to pay off the remaining balance with GBR and net anywhere from 200-300k. He is not interested in a 2nd position, he's fine with a daily payment but the kicker is it's going to have to be a 15+ month term. I know plenty of guys that will give an 8 month term, that's why I'm posting in the deal bin, I need a 15+ month term to strike my client's interest.

If you are or work for a direct lender that can possibly get this done please respond to the thread or PM.

Thank you

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Try Matt @ Foxii funding on that one mfox@foxiifunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

With real estate collateral, WBL can offer him up to 36 months.

Member Reputation points: 97 Worldwide Capital's Avatar

Why Don't you try Option Like Funding Circle, Deal Struck? Or MCA company Like Green Box Capital and Everest They can go up to 12 months. (not sure about Everest) IOU is also a great option.

Thanks for the contact info Chambo, I will see if Matt likes this deal!

Member Reputation points: 112

Cshoke,

We deal with scenarios like this one on a regular basis, and can add value to you and your client in numerous ways. At LQD Business Finance, we are a direct lender that offers traditional business loans, loan consolidation, and loan refinancing. We are not a cash advance or factoring company, as we only provide term loans.

To start, we would not only consolidate all of his advances, but we would also increase his cash flow visibility by substantially lowering his rate and increasing his term. On average, our loan payments are less than half of cash advance companies charge. Furthermore, all of our loans have terms ranging between 6 - 36 months, with 90% having a term of 18 months or longer.

We provide a principal borrowing amount of up to $2,000,000 per transaction, which would allow your client to borrow (net) more, depending on their ability to support the increased debt load. Also, since we originate and service our loans in-house, we can offer your client the most flexible terms that works best for their particular situation. For example, we can offer daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments.

Lastly, with your client being in the auto sales industry, their operating cycles can be frustratingly long. Having many moving parts, most of the current financing solutions available in the market do not adequately address all of their financing needs, while still allowing the business to grow.

What makes us different, in this respect, is that we provide a complete, structured financing solution that combines all of the separate financing needs of a specific business into a single loan. We provide financing for working capital, purchase orders, receivables, upfront purchases of (inventory, equipment, and/or machinery), expansion, and business acquisitions.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Dean Rose
    deanrose@lqdfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by DeanR View Post
    Cshoke,

We deal with scenarios like this one on a regular basis, and can add value to you and your client in numerous ways. At LQD Business Finance, we are a direct lender that offers traditional business loans, loan consolidation, and loan refinancing. We are not a cash advance or factoring company, as we only provide term loans.

To start, we would not only consolidate all of his advances, but we would also increase his cash flow visibility by substantially lowering his rate and increasing his term. On average, our loan payments are less than half of cash advance companies charge. Furthermore, all of our loans have terms ranging between 6 - 36 months, with 90% having a term of 18 months or longer.

We provide a principal borrowing amount of up to $2,000,000 per transaction, which would allow your client to borrow (net) more, depending on their ability to support the increased debt load. Also, since we originate and service our loans in-house, we can offer your client the most flexible terms that works best for their particular situation. For example, we can offer daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payments.

Lastly, with your client being in the auto sales industry, their operating cycles can be frustratingly long. Having many moving parts, most of the current financing solutions available in the market do not adequately address all of their financing needs, while still allowing the business to grow.

What makes us different, in this respect, is that we provide a complete, structured financing solution that combines all of the separate financing needs of a specific business into a single loan. We provide financing for working capital, purchase orders, receivables, upfront purchases of (inventory, equipment, and/or machinery), expansion, and business acquisitions.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Dean Rose
    deanrose@lqdfinance.com
    What's commission like ? And what do you base approvals on

Member Reputation points: 112

Michael,

Our commission structure varies. It is a percentage (typically 1 - 4%) of the gross loan amount, determined by the APR the borrower accepts. Once we build a relationship (doing at least 3 good deals), we are happy to revisit the commission payout structure.

Among other things, our financing solutions are determined by a borrower's assets, present cash flows, future cash flows, and, most importantly, the terms that work best for their business’s specific situation. We analyze each deal on its own merits.

Dean Rose
    deanrose@lqdfinance.com

Banned Reputation points: 4530

DeanR did a wonderful description of what many of we non-MCA landers can do. I would definitely contact him.
    We offer much the same with the inclusion of financing for inventory of finished goods Export/Import financing, Work in Process and a wide variety of things that come up.
    I've been working in this sector for over 40 years and I'm sometimes crabby, ask FUNd.
    One of my goals is to teach ISO's and brokers about opportunities that are not MCA's.
    Please feel free to contact me even if you chose to go somewhere else. I'll make sure you are being told everything you and your client should know. My charge is a cup of coffee if we ever meet
    Good Luck
    Bob Shaw
    734-929-3800
    rshaw@advancecredit.com

we at Apex can get that funded jt@apexcapitalsource.com
    --

JT Esterkamp

Banned Reputation points: 17587

You can stop searching, they've been funded...
    Last edited by anonymous; 02-10-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Everest Business Funding is currently funding 12 Month-terms! New Product just launched last week.
    Everest Business Funding ISO Support Phone: 888 342 5709 | Email: iso.support@ev-bf.com