Live Filtered Merchant Cash Advance Transfers--National Marketing Source
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Live Filtered Merchant Cash Advance Transfers--National Marketing Source

We are generating live inbound web calls for MCA. Callers will have a minimum monthly revenue of 10K and been in business for a minimum or 6 months. All calls come with a 90 second buffer. Give me a call at my direct number below to discuss pricing and volume.

Ryan McGlynn
    10 Fairway Dr. Suite 307
    Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
    954-210-7757 Direct
    561-828-0352 Fax
    ryan@nmshub.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

how much?

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    how much?
    $70 per transfer. Min order of 20

Ryan McGlynn
    10 Fairway Dr. Suite 307
    954-210-7757 Direct
    561-828-0352 Fax
    ryan@nmshub.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

I'm curious Ryan. What happens to the excess live inbound web calls that don't have a buyer? I assume that you package them? Also, what do you bring to the table that is different - or an improvement to the customary offshore call center live leads? Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Also, what do you bring to the table that is different - or an improvement to the customary offshore call center live leads?
    He adds $20 to the already ridiculous price for Press 1 garbage screened by Ranjit in Bombay.

Dot's funny!! I'd love to get a hold of Ranjit and get his feedback. I hope he gets paid on every transfer he hands off - even if it includes ball busters that occasionally put them through their paces to see what really is going on.

Raise your hand if you've subjected yourself to the live transfer process more than once. (my hand is up) And I'd love to see if there is a better way to do it. Not holding my breath though....

Dot's funny!! I'd love to get a hold of Ranjit and get his feedback. I hope he gets paid on every transfer he hands off - even if it includes ball busters that occasionally put them through their paces to see what really is going on.

Raise your hand if you've subjected yourself to the live transfer process more than once. (my hand is up) And I'd love to see if there is a better way to do it. Not holding my breath though....
    Live transfers suck. Tried em. Burned through cash. $49 a call and all I got were pissed off people that got called by an auto dialer, spoke to someone that barely spoke English in another country (something American business owners LOVE), and were then sent to my phone. Fool that sold em to me pretended like they were generated from U.S. based outbound live telemarketers. Straight up liar who mistook me for some punk he thought he could double talk into forgetting he had my hard earned cash. Called him on it and got some of my money back, but not all of it.

Stay away from live transfers. You've been warned.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Live transfers suck. Tried em. Burned through cash. $49 a call and all I got were pissed off people that got called by an auto dialer, spoke to someone that barely spoke English in another country (something American business owners LOVE), and were then sent to my phone. Fool that sold em to me pretended like they were generated from U.S. based outbound live telemarketers. Straight up liar who mistook me for some punk he thought he could double talk into forgetting he had my hard earned cash. Called him on it and got some of my money back, but not all of it.

Stay away from live transfers. You've been warned.
    Not a fan of call transfer i take it

I don't deal with calls, especially ones from overseas, but not everyone is going to be like the one person you dealt with.

You're better off generating the calls yourself. Find some technology to make the dialing easier, buy good data and put $10 an hour telemarketers on it to get good leads to your closers. If you run it properly with a good script it should cost you less than the $49 you paid per call from India. Sounds like a lot of people had their hands in that pot for sure.

I'm curious Ryan. What happens to the excess live inbound web calls that don't have a buyer? I assume that you package them? Also, what do you bring to the table that is different - or an improvement to the customary offshore call center live leads? Thanks
    Hello HDF. The calls are generated off our landing pages on line. Instead of filling out the form on-line the merchants are calling the 800 number at the top of the page. We forward that call directly to your sales floor. The calls are recorded and you have 90 seconds to confirm that the caller makes a minimum of 10K a month in revenue and has been in business for a minimum of 6 months. If the caller doesn't meet those filters you are not billed for that call.

If we don't have a buyer on the calls we would take the 800 number off the landing pages.

What makes us different is our customer service. You would be assigned a rep to give you full support while you have your campaign running.

Ryan McGlynn
    10 Fairway Dr. Suite 307
    954-210-7757 Direct
    561-828-0352 Fax
    ryan@nmshub.com

Quote Originally Posted by PopCrumbs View Post
    put $10 an hour telemarketers on it to get good leads to your closers..
    If only it was that easy these days. People have wised up, and it's really hard to find anyone willing to do a good job for peanut wages.

Thanks Ryan, but it is very difficult for me to believe that you would take down the 800# for any reason. (but I'll go with it) It just makes zero sense that you guys would ever allow a merchant who might be in-market for capital to have less options to make an inquiry. I call those merchants "Ovulants", and they need a good fu**ing right away.

Better shipped somewhere and tracked than wasted.

That's funding you animals.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Agreed the live calls are a bad investment. Its better to use google maps zoom in on a merchant you funded and find his neighbors. Most business have large signage in the front with contact numbers. A great way to break the ice is I funded your neighbor do you need $$$. Doesn't cost you anything and I feel chances are greater to close than with India.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McGlynn View Post
    Hello HDF. The calls are generated off our landing pages on line. Instead of filling out the form on-line the merchants are calling the 800 number at the top of the page. We forward that call directly to your sales floor. The calls are recorded and you have 90 seconds to confirm that the caller makes a minimum of 10K a month in revenue and has been in business for a minimum of 6 months. If the caller doesn't meet those filters you are not billed for that call.

If we don't have a buyer on the calls we would take the 800 number off the landing pages.

What makes us different is our customer service. You would be assigned a rep to give you full support while you have your campaign running.

Ryan McGlynn
    10 Fairway Dr. Suite 307
    954-210-7757 Direct
    561-828-0352 Fax
    ryan@nmshub.com

Seems to be a really elegant workflow. Far and away better than most lead generators.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

A more accurate statement would be: the very few live transfer companies I've tried suck. Live transfer companies that only care about connecting you with a human, regardless of their interest level or qualifications, are a bad investment.

My guys get live transfers through auto, pre-screen agents and email, and we have no issues funding deals at a very competitive cost per acquisition (much lower than industry avg.), with 10 - 15x more conversions (read: time saving and reduced frustration) than cold calling. Meaning they are on the phone with qualified brick and mortar merchants who want to talk about funding.

To be fair, it did take an investment of time and practice to get the right formula and process.
    The biggest qualifying question for a live transfer company is do they really understand what your numbers and conversions need to be for your company to turn a profit.

If your target cost per $22,000 deal funded is $800, and the transfers cost $50 each, 16 transfers need to lead to 1 funded deal. If from 16 transfers, you only convert 7 qualified apps, you now have to convert 1 of 7 to stay in your desired price range.

Can the live transfer company give you a higher app ratio or can they lower their price per lead, or will they add additional leads to cover the non apps. If you can tweak your expense around their conversion numbers, you can remain at your target CPA. Lower conversions should = lower lead cost and/or high return policy.

If they're not flexible, then move to the next one; don't waste your money on a company that doesn't know or care about your goals and what you're trying to accomplish.

There has to be synergy between lead gen and the funder (whether its in house or outsourced), or you'll limit your results. That's the biggest reason these campaigns fail, these questions aren't brought out in the open at the beginning of the relationship.