Is LoanMe going to disrupt our space?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Quote Originally Posted by jfranz17 View Post
    Where did I say anything negative about this company?
    You've been busting their chops over FCRA regulations for 2 pages now. What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    You've been busting their chops over FCRA regulations for 2 pages now. What are you talking about?
    Busting their chops? I'm a bank compliance guy, I saw a comment related to compliance, I asked a question about their process and then gave my interpretation of a law. Never accused anyone of wrongdoing and never even addressed you. Then you want to come at me? If you think that's busting chops you've got some thin skin.

Busting their chops? I'm a bank compliance guy, I saw a comment related to compliance, I asked a question about their process and then gave my interpretation of a law. Never accused anyone of wrongdoing and never even addressed you. Then you want to come at me? If you think that's busting chops you've got some thin skin.
    You're a bank compliance guy? What's it to YOU, how Loan Me conducts business? That's all I'm asking.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    You're a bank compliance guy? What's it to YOU, how Loan Me conducts business? That's all I'm asking.
    I'm interested in this industry in general and specifically how lenders manage due diligence legal and compliance issues with brokers. That's why I read this board. When I see a topic that is around those subjects, I may ask a question or provide my personal opinion based on my experience and knowledge. You have over 800 posts in a little over a year and you still haven't figured out how discussion forums work?

Am I free to go, Mr. Forum Officer?

I'm interested in this industry in general and specifically how lenders manage due diligence legal and compliance issues with brokers. That's why I read this board. When I see a topic that is around those subjects, I may ask a question or provide my personal opinion based on my experience and knowledge. You have over 800 posts in a little over a year and you still haven't figured out how discussion forums work?

Am I free to go, Mr. Forum Officer?
    No.